Marketing Manager for New Business Development
If your primary interests are within B2B marketing and industrial technology - this position might be a great opportunity for you.
If you join our company, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the field of marketing management. You will be working in close cooperation with business development and contribute with your previous experience within marketing strategy on new technology/industry projects. You will be executing marketing activities that generate leads for new business projects and implement marketing in the daily way of thinking. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to drive and participate in key cross organizational projects.
It is a prerequisite that you are curious about how technology impacts business and can handle multiple projects at the same time. You like to acquaint yourself with new knowledge and contribute with your perspectives to the business development process. You have previously been working at a strategic level as well as had hands-on with planning of exhibitions, developing content for campaigns and has knowledge about digital marketing channels and strategy.
Your daily work will involve a strong collaboration with our corporate marketing team, R&D, business development and sales as well as our regional offices.
- Planning and executing campaigns that will help us reach the overall business goals
- Supporting your colleagues in all stages of the sales process
- Find and present business and industry insights
- Ensure that marketing material and marketing activities are planned and executed timely
- Pursue cross-functional alignment, ensuring the full support from the rest of the organization
- Set clear goals for the planned marketing activities and follow up on performance & KPI’s.
- have experience within B2B marketing
- have strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- are comfortable with working under uncertainty based on hypothesis
- use digital marketing as a matter of course
- are curious and is able to grasp new knowledge fast
- are a self-motivated, independent and hands on
- are able to share the wonders of great marketing management with your colleagues in the daily work.
We are looking for applicants with an engineering degree or a similar background, alternatively a marketing degree with flair for technical solutions and products.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical, international company, preferably from a B2B industry.
We require that you are fluent in English.
You will report to Vice President Henrik Wene. You can contact Henrik if you have any relevant questions regarding the vacant position. Mobile: +45 2275 4595
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any relevant references.
December 4, 2017.
Kontaktperson: Henrik Wene
Telefon: +45 2275 4595
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.