Bircher Reglomat develop, manufacture and market sensor systems to ensure that the world's growing passenger and vehicle flows, and access systems are comfortable and energy-efficient. We are constantly looking for new solutions to solve the challenges of the industrial and care sector. Our integration in the BBC Group is a strong foundation for sustainable growth and the long-term success of Bircher Reglomat. As a customer-oriented technology company, we work in interdisciplinary and international projects and offer a dynamic environment that appreciates your above-average commitment and the courage to create exceptional solutions. For more information visit, www.bircherreglomat.com/en.
Become a member of our team in Limhamn, Sweden. We are looking for a Sales/Service Engineer.
You support and advise our customers on all application-related issues and, together with the specialists, work out and develop customer- and needs-oriented solutions or modifications. You work together in the international team with our sister companies and representatives worldwide. The main sales area is in the Nordic and Baltic countries. This position requires a travel activity of approx. 10-40 %. You will be based in Limhamn, Sweden. On site, you solve technical problems and train our customers and employees in our products. You handle demanding customer applications, work out quotations and accompany customer orders until delivery. You act as an interface between the various internal departments and successfully coordinate the necessary workflows.
- Higher education (min. Secondary School) in electrical engineering with further education in the commercial sector
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of technical service
- Experience in advising and training clients in an international environment
- Advisory and negotiating capacity as well as entrepreneurial and sales-oriented thinking
- Negotiation skills in Swedish and English, German and other European languages is an advantage.
- Experience with an ERP system and CRM, preferably SAP R3 preferred
- A motivated communicative international team
- High independence in a dynamic environment
- Attractive working conditions
If you are a customer focused, communicative, committed personality, then please contact Ulf Danielsson, MD, on +46(0)708-278070. Send your electronic application, salary expectation, and possible entry dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward you application no later but December 31th, 2017.