Laboratory Design Engineer
Do you have strong software engineering skills within LabVIEW, NI TestStand and extensive technical and hardware experience? Then you could be our new Laboratory Design Engineer in the Laboratory and Test department at Danfoss Heating. You will become a part of a team of 11 skilled and dedicated colleagues, all focusing on optimal solutions and trouble-free products.
Maintain test equipment for R&D and production
Reporting directly to the Director R&D, Laboratory & Test and located in Nordborg, you will develop and maintain test equipment (HW and SW) for R&D and production. You will support test systems for current products in production as well as for future products. You will work in close cooperation with internal and external engineers. We expect you to apply your software skills and HW knowledge in all activities. In return, you will experience a large degree of freedom to perform and plan your work. Other areas of responsibility are:
- SW maintenance and extension of existing equipment
- SW design for new developed equipment
- Selection of HW components
- Contact with suppliers
- Set up and maintain SQL Database
- Ensure traceability in changes and design
- Ensure review of own designs, both HW and SW
- Ensure compliance to EN17025 certification
- Ensure compliance to internal release and change procedures
Solid experience with equipment design and LabVIEW programming
We expect you to have:
- A B.Sc. degree in Software/Hardware engineering or the like
- Solid experience with LabVIEW programming
- Experience with IN TestStand
- Experience with equipment design, combining the chosen HW and SW to a functional unit
- Experience in database design and maintenance
- Communication skills at advanced level in both English and Danish
You thrive in a job where you work at a high pace and occasionally beyond and at odd hours. You have good cooperation skills and a structured way of working with a strong focus on high quality from start to end. You will become a part of a cross functional department where honesty is key, and where there is a great opportunity for personal development.
If you have any questions,
please contact Director R&D, Laboratory & Test, Kenneth Petersen on +45 2917 0613.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.