sloggi® brings true comfort to people’s everyday by creating the most wearable, innovative bodywear in the world. Launched in 1979, the brand has long become the best-selling brief brand in Europe and today delivers its unrivalled comfort in full-fledged intimate apparel and swimwear ranges for both women and men across all of Europe and Asia. Parent company Triumph serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. Triumph employs close to 27,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Franc 1.57 billion (2015). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
sloggi is going through exciting times and for our team in Espergærde, Denmark we are looking for a highly motivated, talented and dedicated Business Controller. You are a finance whiz, driven by influence and innovation. If you would like to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business where you can add value an make a difference this is the role for you. You like acting as a sparring partner for the Management team and individual business units, you live and breathe for driving the business forward and enjoy working in a busy and challenging environment.
Your daily work:
The purpose of this role is to provide financial reconciliation and management, process accounts and forecast sales figures. You will monitor all transactions and spends. Your tasks will also include providing budget and forecasting accounts, compiling variance reports at the end of the month. You will complete financial training and profit protection independent audits and manage accounts.
You will be part of a dedicated team and report to General Manger at Sloggi North.
The team is characterized by dedication, professionalism, fun and great teamwork. The joy of accounting comes from advising people and improving their business financially; you will have those opportunities every day at Triumph.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing timely production and analysis of the monthly management accounts pack including (but not limited to) P&L, debtors reporting, budget variance reporting and KPI's
- Producing the annual budgets carrying out reviews into under/over spends as and when required, being involved in the termly review of budget versus actual with department heads and GM
- Continually developing the accounting systems and software package in respect of improving the internal processes and procedures
Key skills and experience desired:
- Strong business acumen with 5-6 years of experience in Finance, in similar positions, preferably in the apparel and fashion industry
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Hands-on, dynamic personality, with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Experience working with SAP and excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications (especially Excel)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, Danish is an advantage
Living our dreams. Loving what we do every day. Year in and year out. At sloggi we dance towards the future. Come and dance with us!
*We are moving to a new office location Vedbæk in January 2018.
sloggi® offers the right candidate a chance to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your CV and cover letter in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application.