Senior Key Account Manager - Nordics
Can you drive the overall strategy and sales to a well-established high-profile client portfolio?
Are you passionate about helping your customers, using consultative selling, creating extraordinary results in the process? Do you want to build a new revenue area in the Nordics? Are you highly ambitious about your results?
On behalf of our client, Interxion, ISG Denmark is looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Key Account Manager.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy we are looking for a high paced commercial team player who can lead the partnership with the existing customers. In this new role, you will be an important driver for the achievement of the continuous Nordic revenue growth.
Interxion is the interconnection hub for the world’s leading businesses. We help our customers extend their reach into new markets. We are proud that we provide our customers with the right connectivity to interconnect, transact and grow their business.
Our commitment to innovation and high standards of excellence in infrastructure and service are reflected in the accreditations we gain and the awards we continue to win across Europe.
For nearly 20 years we’ve been helping our customers increase their market share, transform the quality of their services and extend their reach into new markets. Today, the world’s leading businesses interconnect at Interxion. We are present in 11 countries and have consistently been outgrowing the sector for the last 44 quarters.
Your new role
You thrive on challenge and change and want to make a difference and deliver. You will be located in the Nordic Headquarter in Ballerup, Denmark and with direct reference to the Nordic Sales Director, you will be joining a truly professional sales team strongly supported by our Northern European teams and governance.
As Senior Key Account Manager, you will have a critical role to play, focusing on:
- managing and growing an assigned portfolio of existing Nordic accounts,
- maintaining and growing customer (run rate) revenue through proactive ongoing contract management,
- develop and execute annual account plans,
- identify synergies stemming from the connectivity of the customers,
- conduct customer business reviews on a regular basis to help mitigate churn,
- conduct commercial, new contract and contract expansion negotiations,
- explore and challenge existing and evolving customer needs and requirements, and
- ensure achieving individual, team and company’s objectives.
In this role, you will need to demonstrate a strong desire to succeed, combining a natural curiosity with excellent business skills to identify customer needs (sometimes even before the customer is aware of them) and apply these insights in the real world.
You will coordinate medium to sometimes large sales teams and processes from lead to cash.
You will play a significant role in the implementation of the business unit strategy being responsible for developing and executing customer plans as well as making sure that targets are met.
What you’ll need to succeed
You have a sound knowledge of the Data Center Industry and a solid understanding of Contract Management. You have a relevant education on Bachelor or Master level and minimum of 7 years’ experience in a consultative selling area, preferably in IT Services, Telecom or Financial Markets.
- have excellent proven track records,
- have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiations skills,
- have a can-do mentality,
- are a self-starter and can thrive on a relatively low hit rate,
- are motivated by very high remuneration possibilities,
- are comfortable operating and interacting up to C-suite level,
- are an outgoing and distinct team player,
- possess a sturdy and mature mind-set,
- thrive in a high paced, independent and ambitious environment and
- are native speaking Danish and/or Swedish and fluent in English.
What you’ll get in return
The remuneration package is highly attractive for the high performer and includes base salary, favorable commissions, pensions and a company car. The position provides the opportunity to work in a truly dedicated organization and to influence the direction of the company by developing the new role and contributing to the sales agenda. You will be part of an organization offering personal and professional development within the role and engage in a committed teamwork. The job requires frequent travel activity, mostly in Scandinavia.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 67.578 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your application and resume as soon as possible. The position ideally should be filled by new year, so we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Partner Peter Wadsholt on email@example.com or + 45 53 55 59 61 or Country Manager Michael Bruhn on Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or + 45 20966510
Visit career.isg.com - here you can find new job offers every day.