Business Solution Architect, Finance AX
Widex is a family owned company founded in Denmark in 1956. Today, it is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Widex hearing aids are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We develop digital technology at a level of quality that few can match, and this has forged our reputation as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry. Our uncompromising approach to innovation has led to such advances as the world’s first digital in-the-ear hearing aid, as well as our own revolutionary wireless technology. Our mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily.
Business Solution Architect
Do you want to be an important part of Widex’ Global ERP setup?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing new ERP and CRM solutions both worldwide and in HQ. The ERP solution, based on AX2012 is being rolled out to a number of countries and next phase is a continued roll-out across subsidiaries as well as an upgrade to Dynamics 365. HQ is running on AX2009 and next step is an upgrade to Dynamics 365. To support these two major projects as well as the continuous support and improvement of the existing set-up, we are looking for a Business Solution Architect within Finance.
Are you an experienced and practical Business Solution Architect within AX Finance?
We are looking for an experienced and curious Business Solution Architect with a solid background in AX Finance, preferably also with implementation experience with both AX2009, AX2012 and Dynamics 365 within the Enterprise segment. You are structured, work well in an international environment, and you have experience working with as well internal as external stakeholders. You also have experience working with multiple teams, as you will be an important player for multiple roll-out and upgrade teams.
Expected key tasks
- Own the architectural responsibility for the Finance area in AX2012 including intercompany and costing within the respective lines of business as well as cross company. This also includes establishment and maintenance of relevant documents.
- Be an active and valued player in Dynamics365 projects with responsibility for Finance in the projects.
- To ensure efficient interfaces to other part of the ERP solutions through high level understanding of the entire ERP solution.
- Secure that changes are within agreed scope and architecture.
- Handle issues efficiently and ensure successful accept from management as well as end-users.
Expert knowledge of AX
We expect you to have a university or business school degree – preferable at master level within IT, Business or similar. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect combined with practical implementation experience – both in global scenarios and in the Enterprise segment.
- Preferably implementation knowledge of AX Finance from functional standpoint
- Solid business understanding from a global company supporting finance, supply chain and sales activities
- Solid experience in working with Solution Architecture within AX Finance and interfacing areas
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken
We also expect you to have the following personal skills
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Pragmatic and robust
- Curious and energetic
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with business- as well as IT-stakeholders
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Skilled colleagues and short decision paths
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
Join the Widex team
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life for many people around the world. If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Susanne Holse, Brinch & Partners, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2989 4900.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.