Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President
For our Executive Vice President in Natural Colors Division at our Hørsholm offices, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant.
In the Natural Colors Division we are just over 400 motivated and skilled colleagues and we deliver natural solutions to the food and beverage industries worldwide.
- Your main responsibility is to deliver excellent administrative support and act as the personal assistant to our Executive Vice President and management team and as office manager for our division office in Hørsholm.
- Maintain the EVP’s calendar on a daily basis, coordinating and organizing meetings and seminars
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements and expense reporting for EVP and leadership team
- Office Manager for our division office, ensuring office supplies, caring for guests, etc.
- Coordinate tasks and procedures with internal cooperation partners (HR, Finance etc.)
- Minor accounting/reporting tasks and translation tasks – mostly in Danish and English
- Manage and maintain communication platforms (Share point, Outlook etc.)
- Organize correspondence and follow up on pending matters
- Diligently responding to urgent requests
Your personal profile
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Preferably an educational degree e.g. a BA in language (English)
- You have an exceptional computer literacy (MS Office, databases and MS Share point)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and networking skills in both Danish and English. French and other language skills are an asset
- Highly developed organizational skills and a good understanding of business processes and systems
- You have the ability to work well autonomously and display a high degree of initiative and the maturity to handle a range of situations
- Independent and curious to explore new possibilities and introduce improvements in administration
- You have multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Open-minded and motivated by cooperating globally and locally.
- You are loyal, have a high level of confidentiality and you are meticulous and thorough by nature
You will be an important part of a dynamic team and you will have the opportunity to use all of your competencies and develop with the job. Furthermore, you will be the point of entry for the Natural Colors Division’s various stakeholders, ensuring a highly qualified service level.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Susanne Simonsen at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only receive applications via this link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 15 December 2017.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com