Demand Planner, "Never Out Of Stock"
Can you run the inventory management of our “never out of stock” (NOOS) for our warehouse servicing over 7000 customers across Europe? Are you looking for a challenging position in an international company, where you can influence your results and our growth?
This is a career opportunity for either a newly educated individual striving to put theory to practice, or someone with a few years of experience who is looking for new and exciting challenges.
A part of a powerful and innovative department
You will join our NOOS department, which is a young and vibrant department counting 16 colleagues driven by the passion to implement new ideas and make a difference for retail and wholesale partners and improve their business. The Demand Planning team of five people is a central part of the department and holds the responsibility for the entire flow of NOOS goods from our suppliers to our central warehouse. Your objective as Demand Planner is to make sure we have the right stock, at the right place, at the right time. The department is characterized by freedom with responsibility and a social work environment, where we bring our ideas to life and are motivated to see the results of our efforts.
Your chance to take on responsibility and influence your growth
As Demand Planner, you will ensure an even closer collaboration with our upstream and downstream partners related to a specific range of our sub-brands. You are responsible for running the forecasting system on our NOOS goods in the European markets. In close collaboration with our Replenishment team, you ensure accurate stock levels and optimise the product mix available. Furthermore, a close collaboration with buyers and suppliers is key to the role, since we always strive to challenge and develop our supply chain according to a volatile demand pattern.
More specifically, your daily tasks include:
- Analysing daily and weekly sales and stock reports to optimise the forecating and flow of goods to the countries, ensuring the best supply chain flow possible
- Making inventory decisions based on country-specific sales trends and managing NOOS campaigns
- Implementing the right forecast strategies based on market feedback through our forecast system
- Order placement, capacity bookings and raw material bookings in order to secure fast reaction times in our supply chain
- Phasing in/out of styles to our central warehouse based on market needs and new collection performance
- Being the main driver on monthly sales and operations planning meetings with your sub-brands’ management group.
- Graduated with a degree in business or economics, preferably with a focus on Finance, International Business or Supply Chain Management
- Either recently graduated striving to put theory into practice, or you may have relevant experience as a planner within sales or buying
- Great skills in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – Danish is considered an additional advantage.
You have a structured approach to your work and are analytic by nature, enabling you to take advantage of the large amount of data available to the planning team. It is important that you are an outgoing and strong communicator with the ability to ensure that we get to the key decision making factors and take the appropriate actions. Since you will be planning responsible to your sub-brands, we emphasise that you are able to work independently and are comfortable making vital and influential decisions. You thrive in a role where you take responsibility for your sub-brands, and you are motivated by getting your ideas through to make a difference. Additionally, you possess good collaboration skills and communicate easily with both upstream and downstream partners on all levels and across borders.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the job, you are welcome to contact Stock Manager Niels Bøge Skræddergaard on +45 52 15 48 87. Otherwise, send us your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 25 December 2017. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement, when we find the right candidate.
Work place: Brande, Denmark.
You will have approximately 15 travel days a year.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world.
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs.
But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.