Lyreco Print Solutions Manager
To implement and strengthen Lyreco’s Print Service proposition, we are looking for a Print Solutions Manager for "Lyreco Print Services" (LPS). We are looking for someone with a great knowledge of the MPS market, and with the ability to support Lyreco in implementing and selling Print Solutions in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
You will report to the Head of Specialized Sales, and will develop a close cooperation with all other departments in Lyreco Scandinavia, as well as other Print Solution Mangers from Lyreco Group and other subsidiaries.
Print Solutions expert with the ability to advice and sell print solutions.
Together with the category management team, you will start by defining the Lyreco Print Solution concept and go-to-market strategy in the Scandinavian markets. You will be the driving force in the implementation of the concept, by supporting the sales force through training sessions, co-drives, sales support and selling.
After the initial implementation, you will be responsible for achieving the targeted commercial results, by ensuring Lyreco’s existing salesforce is proficient in selling print solutions, supporting the sales departments and by independently identifying and taking action on sales opportunities.
For you to be a success in this job, you will have to be an entrepreneur, who are able to penetrate the market strategically and develop the business on your own, leaving a great deal of freedom and positive challenges.
Your assignments will be:
- Act as single point of contact internally and externally for printing services and LPS
- Coach the sales reps on consultative sales, contracted sales and printing
- Sales training and participation in sales meetings, exhibitions and seminars
- Responsible for realising targeted LPS Sales objectives (turnover, margin and implemented units)
- Collect, validate and communicate ideas for improvement. Cooperate and coordinate the deployment of these improvements
- Participate in the definition and implementation of further developments in the Lyreco Print Solutions portfolio
What we are looking for.
The right candidate has in-depth knowledge about the printer solution market, and are able to pass on this knowledge to our sales representatives and customers. You are self-driven and expected to be proficient in driving concept and commercial developments, both on your own and through others.
Qualifications and Skills
- Industry experience in the IT environment, ideally in the area of managed print services or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience (Marketing and / or pre-sales and / or project management) at a national printer manufacturer or distributor
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Structured and conceptual approach
- Strong commercial attitude, negotiation skills and diplomatic behavior
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Danish and English
A new, exciting and challenging position in an international environment, where you will be working with the development and implementation of Lyreco Print Services in Lyreco Scandinavia. This is a unique opportunity to join a Great company and be part of the continued growth of Lyreco Scandinavia. We offer a competitive salary, a generous bonus scheme, company car, and other company benefits pension etc.
For further information about this role please contact Head of Specialized Sales Thorbjørn Lauritsen +452333 1016.
Please apply including your CV in English, as soon as possible, the interviews will be conducted continuously.
Lyreco Scandinavia is a leading distributor of office and workplace supplies and is a subsidiary of Lyreco Group – a family owned, French company with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, and Australia. We offer more than 10,000 products to both large and small, private and public organizations. We make work life easier by offering a high level of service and a great selection of quality products.