Capacity & Inventory Planning Specialist, Supply Operations
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Capacity & Inventory Planning Specialist, Supply Operations, Bagsværd
Are you capable of taking our Capacity and Inventory planning processes and maturity to the next level? Then you may be our new Capacity Planning Specialist. In this position, you will play a key role in the development of our capacity as well as inventory planning processes. You will set the standards for how we deploy our inventory strategy supported by our state of the art SAP IBP for Inventory system. You will execute and develop our rough-cut capacity planning process and take it to the next level. We expect you to challenge our ways of working, our processes, and how we use our systems.
In Novozymes we are about to embark on a journey to digitalize our planning processes further, and implement a new global planning platform using SAP IBP. You will have a large role in ensuring that this meets tomorrow’s standards of inventory management and supply chain synchronization.
In this position you need to have:
- A Master’s degree within a relevant area such as Supply chain management, Engineering etc.
- Profound theoretical knowledge on capacity planning concepts, MRP and Advanced Planning & Scheduling systems
- Strong analytical, communicative and IT skills
- Attitude to drive and push for change in a complex organization with many stakeholders
- The ability to be on top of the day to day operations, and at the same time think and act strategically
- Experience with planning systems, preferably SAP APO SNP
- Experience in implementing new planning concepts, and supply chain synchronization
- Power to deploy our inventory management strategy globally
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please contact Global Capacity Planning Lead, Thomas Andersen, by phone +45 3077 0999.
Application deadline: December 10, 2017.
Please attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.