Customer Support & Supply Chain Analyst
To provide customer service and sales/supply chain support to all trade customers and support achievement of sales targets for the Consumer Healthcare businesses. To provide support for PCH Careline consumers.
- To accept, input and adjust customer orders accurately
- Process credit /debit notes as required to agreed standard
- Record all consumer and customer queries in line with SOP’s and standards
- Ensure all records and databases are accurate and up to date
- Manage supply chain process with warehouse to ensure customer orders are processed according to specifications
- Be professional and courteous when dealing with internal and external customers and consumers. Conduct agreed account visits as requested by sales partners
- Provide customer and sales support to PCH salespersons
- Share responsibility for continuous improvement initiatives and support the Department with any activities required
- Weekly and adhoc reporting for open/back orders
- Weekly Sales Volumes vs Forecast and Inventory reporting
- Ariba PO creation, monthly input to finance, PO adjustment and PO closure for distribution budget for Coms Ops
- Receiving and reviewing all invoices related to distribution budget
- Campaign delivery coordination and confirmations to customers
- Weekly PIR file update
- Weekly call with PGS regarding Shipment and out of stocks
- Attending 1 2 1 and commercial meetings for providing sales and campaign input
- Responsible for managing the SOPs for Order to Cash
- Process all adverse incident reports according to SOP
- Responsible for managing the pricing updates for PCH Nordic customers
- Sales Performance Vs established Budget
- Annual supply chain metrics scorecard
- Customer supply chain satisfaction
- Sales team relationship- interaction/involvement/support for assigned team
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers
- Good telephone manner – ability to handle both inbound and outbound sales and sales support calls
- Ability to initiate action in order to achieve results
- Ability to collaborate with sales partners in the achievement of stated objectives
- Ability to build and manage relationship with key buying contacts within customers
- Ability to implement and follow SOP protocols around adverse incidences
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience using SAP ideal but not necessary
- Good knowledge of MS Office in particular Outlook and Excel
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in OTC/FMCG ideal but necessary
- PCH Product knowledge
We will only accept applications from colleagues via the formal route within Workday. Please do not submit paper or e-mail applications.
In line with good development planning, colleagues should discuss their suitability and/or readiness for a vacancy with their line manager prior to application. Colleagues are required to inform their manager if they are invited to attend interview. Where a line manager is not able to support an application either for suitability, readiness or business reasons, and a colleague continues to make an application, it is possible that an offer may not be made or may be withdrawn.
Applications not received by the closing date will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances and will require the support of your senior management team.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.