Director of Product Management & Business Development
Does playing a central role in spotting and developing business opportunities and supporting the management in bringing the company to the next level appeal to you? Do you want to head strategic, commercial projects and be an important driver in KK Wind Solution's growth strategy? Then you may be the director of product management & business development we are looking to hire for a newly created position at KK Wind Solutions with reference to the CFO.
You will become part of an industrious and dynamic growth company with a strong will to move fast when it comes to executing strategic initiatives. You are offered a position with huge impact on the business and a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Product management, concept development and strategic sparring on new business opportunities
As the Director of product management & business development, your overall mission will be to bridge production, R&D and sales as well as to develop the organisation towards new business opportunities through sharp analyses and risk assessments. Furthermore, you will ensure global activities and align technology development initiatives across the supply chain and generally develop and maintain KK Wind Solution's technological strategy. Further areas of responsibility are:
- Head meetings in the Executive Product Committee and establish a business-oriented management structure hereto
- Ensure cooperation on development of large, new investments with suppliers, customers and other business partners
- Develop an M&A strategy to underpin technology and product development, drive acquisitions and ensure due diligence
- Head selected commercial and financial activities across the organisation
- Support Strategic Customer Units on commercial business analysis with special focus on new projects, concepts and products
- Increase focus on digitisation of new products and services and develop business models to support them
- Translate market analyses, technology, customer needs and requirements from Strategic Customer Unit to a product road map with business potential
- Develop business cases, go-to-market strategies, pricing models, roll-out plans and market analyses
Commercial experience with solid business and technical insight
You have a commercial degree at master's level, preferably supplemented with an MBA, technical insight and experience from a similar position. Knowledge of the wind energy industry is an advantage, but your ability to identify a good business case and drive strategically important projects is essential. You have a strong analytical mindset, and you are used to working with market and financial analyses. Solid business insight is a must, and you are not afraid to take the stage and challenge the business.
You are committed, curious and energetic, and you have an ability to spot new opportunities in the market, assess the commercial potential and create results that speak for themselves. You have natural clout, are capable of creating relations and can communicate at all levels. You know how to inspire and create commitment around you. Last, but not least, you speak and write excellent English.
Application and CV
The recruitment process is handled by the consultancy bureau People & Performance. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Consultant Jesper Dambo from People & Performance at +45 5215 9732. Please submit your application and CV using the link on this page. Applications are handled confidentially and on an ongoing basis.
KK Wind Solutions is a dedicated greentech company with more than 35 years of experience in electrical systems for wind turbines. Solutions range from development of state-of-the-art systems and lean manufacturing to installation and maintenance on site through a global setup. The company uses its profound understanding of technology, supply chain management, manufacturing and service to deliver solutions that reduce cost in every step of the value chain and optimise turbine performance through innovative and reliable technology.