Application Scientist, Dairy Cultures & Enzymes
Chr. Hansen is a world leader within microbiological solutions to the global food and dairy industry.
Food Culture and Enzymes is the largest Business Unit within Chr. Hansen and work closely with some of the largest global dairy companies providing them with our pioneering product developments. Developing culture solutions for the Asian dairy market is at the core of our strategy and addressing solution for the future needs of the Indian market is a key priority.
We are seeking an Indian-speaking top-ten graduate with appreciation of the Indian food and dairy culture to join our Global Application organization in Denmark and France. You must be prepared and committed to continue your career in our application center in India (Mumbai) after around 2-years trainee period in Europe.
In Chr. Hansen we are working with application globally, in the HQ and in our regional and local labs around the world (e.g. local lab in Mumbai). We have well-equipped dairy pilot plants and laboratories and we strive to enable everybody to express their full potential.
- Develop your dairy application skills within the Fresh Dairy, Cheese and BioProtection segments enabling you to provide top-class technical advice and trouble-shooting to our customers
- Plan, perform and report on trials. Hands-on work in the pilot dairy and laboratories will part of your assignments
- Drive Application projects within the Dairy segments, securing timely and successful deliverables
- Drive and perform Application competence development activities – locally and by participation in network with colleagues from all over the world
- Contribute to concept sample development within Dairy products
Your personal profile
- You have excellent academic results and achieved top grades
- You are experienced and passionate when it comes to bacterial cultures and enzymes for food and production of dairy products
- Great collaboration skills
- You are flexible and service minded and you juggle several tasks simultaneously
- You love to ‘deep-dive’ into projects and you keep the steam up until successful end
- Additional experience with one or more of the following areas: experimental design, data analysis, robot based screening methods, texture & rheology, sensory analysis, project management is seen as a clear benefit
- You are ambitious, highly self-driven and you see opportunities!
- You have multicultural understanding and you master English and Indian language both written and spoken to a very high level
To Kick-start your career in a modern, successful bioscience company working with the biggest dairy companies around the world. You will both be working with dairy products of today and tomorrow to meet the consumer’s demands in the fast-growing India market.
Assistance to immigration process will be provided for relocation to France (Paris), which will be your base for the first ≈ year, and later on to Denmark (Copenhagen).
For further questions, feel free to contact Ditte Marie Folkenberg, Director at email@example.com
Please apply on-line – click here. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is January 5, 2018 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com