Finnish-speaking Customer Service Representative
For Plastmo A/S we are looking for a skilled, Finnish-speaking customer service representative who can and will provide first-rate customer service from order to delivery, primarily to Finnish customers, why it is necessary that you speak and write fluent Finnish.
You will become part of a strong international customer service team who, together with dedicated colleagues, serves customers in Scandinavia, Baltic and Europe.
Together with competent and technically sound colleagues, you serve internal and external customers in a top-notch way, which causes long-term relationships. The customer service department works closely with the marketing and sales department, so you will participate in task solutions across the departments through your flexible approach.
Plastmo A/S has its head office in Ringsted, Denmark and is part of the international group ACO. There are app. 60 employees in Ringsted and almost 4000 throughout the Group.
You can read more about Plastmo A/S at www.plastmo.dk
High level of service
As a customer service employee, it is your priority to guide and support customers by phone and email, as well as ensuring that all orders are processed in the most efficient manner. Your overview and your sense of detail ensures that all deliveries match the correct products, quantities, prices, location and date of delivery.
- Order management and telephone service to customers, resellers and business partners
- Complaints, including returned goods
- Calculation of offers and follow-up
- Merchant sales through good service and technical advice
- Ongoing optimisation of work processes
- Service and order processing to subsidiaries and other countries abroad
- Various ad hoc tasks
You have experience with customer service from a similar position.
You will become part of an international organisation where you will be in contact with colleagues from foreign departments, why good English skills are a necessity.
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English on a high level
- You know that the customer is the primary asset
- You can smile on the phone
- You are responsive and have a good diplomatic sense
- You are detail oriented and focus on deadlines
- You can keep an overview even when you are very busy
- You have good merchant ship
You are offered a permanent position with good employment terms, in an organisation that focuses on a good working environment and employee development through an open and honest dialogue.
Applications are handled by PEEQ, and you are very welcome to send your application and CV with photo to the following e-mail, labelled "Plastmo".
We keep in mind that there are ongoing conversations, so the position may be occupied before the ad expires.
Application and questions about the position can be addressed to Partner Helle Dybdahl-Eriksen, tel. +45 22 30 52 90 - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Læs om Peeq ApS her