Republic of FRITZ HANSEN™ is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator for wholesale Europe
Would you like to be a part of an exciting organization representing one of the most beautiful design collections in the World.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to cover our Wholesale market in Europe. You will be responsible of ensuring that the local sales and marketing strategy, which is based upon the global sales and brand management plan, will be implemented within the wholesale channel across Europe, in collaboration with the local sales team. You will report to the Head of Wholesale who is placed in Allerød.
You will be responsible of coordinating, implementing and following up on all sales and marketing activities according to the European Wholesale business plan. You must have a natural passion for sales & marketing working across countries and a very fragmented marketplace. The work hours will be overall divided between three main areas:
- Sales activation - events, fairs, partner training, support of sales team
- Digital activation - CRM, newsletters, social media and increase of permission base and traffic to digital channels
- Coordination and execution of business plans within the Wholesale Team
- Plan, coordinate and follow up on local events and activities
- Plan and coordinate selling in of new products/campaigns, in co-operation with the local sales team and Brand Management
- Support sales in business plans and marketing bonus related activities
- Activating wholesale partners together with the sales team
- Assist with ideas for sales and brand activities.
- Increase activity and local awareness of social media channels in the region
- Increase permission base for newsletters for end-consumer and professionals
- Focus on generating traffic to fritzhansen.com
- Identify possible upcoming PR stories/events within the countries and coordinate with PR at HQ
- Align local product placement in media, movies, commercials and photo shootings.
Coordination and execution
- Execute outbound campaign incentives with our sales support team who is calling on partners in Europe
- Ensure alignment between sales management, local sales & Wholesale Sales Support
- Align and coordinate overall plans between regions and sales channels
- Ensure alignment between the marketing team and the sales management
- Distribution of relevant information internally and to various segmented partners
- Ensure that our CRM system is updated and valid for various business analyses.
- Minimum 5 years of sales & marketing experience - preferably working in a similar job
- Experience from working as a project manager and with event planning
- Interest in design
- A high level of aesthetics and an urge to deliver a perfect end result
- The ability to take responsibility of own projects and run them from start to end
- High energy level and enthusiastic attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation and selfcontrol
- Business and result oriented
- Passionate and service minded
- Fluent in English both spoken and in writing
- Proficient computer skills esp. MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- An independent and exciting international job in a professional, informal and very dynamic design company
- The possibility to become part of a highly profiled design company
- A job with a very high degree of personal ownership
You will be based at our HQ in Allerød, Denmark. It is a requirement that you travel to the markets regularly to participate in meetings with the Wholesale sales team in the region as well as participate in events and fairs. You should expect approx. 12-15 travel days within Europe per year.
If this position has sparked your interest, please send your application with CV and photo marked [Name - SMC – FRITZ HANSEN] to email@example.com before 15 December 2017. INCIPIA is our HR Business Partner and they will conduct the recruitment. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Hasse Steenbuch at INCIPIA at +45 40106280.