Lead Consultant SAP Netweaver/Basis (m/f)
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 25,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
Danfoss Power Solutions - a world-class provider of mobile hydraulics for the construction, agriculture, and other off-highway vehicle markets - is a segment of the Danfoss Group and provides the power our changing world needs to thrive.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Consultant SAP Netweaver/Basis (m/f) located in Neumünster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark. As part of an international team, the lead consultant will be integrated into both daily operations and support as well as project delivery. In this role, the consultant will help to implement state-of-the-art SAP technologies - ranging from SAP S/4 HANA to SAP Fiori.
- Installation, maintenance and operations of SAP Systems
- Monitoring our systems in the field
- Ensuring performance and availability of systems within the agreed service levels
- Coordination and application of technical release changes, OS/DB migrations and transitions to our data centers
- Incident and service request handling for our internal customers
- Implementation of required changes and improvements to the system
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Expert experience in installation, configuration, maintenance and Basis operations of SAP Systems
- Good experience with SAP on MS Windows Platform (both server and MS SQL Server, MS Cluster)
- Preferably expert knowledge in at least two of the following areas: SAP Netweaver JAVA or PO, Performance Tuning, SAP Fiori
- Profound knowledge of SAP HANA
- Preferably experience with SAP Solution Manager “ChaRM”
- Solid experience with SAP on Linux
- Experience in Planning of complex technical projects, e.g. System Landscape refresh, SAP upgrades, HANA migrations
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or similar field of study
- Customer-oriented and communicative
- Structured and well-organized work approach
- Process-oriented thinking
- Fluent English language skills
- Willing to work some weekends and 24/7 standby services
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on tomorrow!
For further information about the position please contact our Talent Acquistion Specialist, Eva Isselstein at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.