Senior Technical Director Application Engineering and Service (m/f)
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 25,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
Are you a natural leader who enjoys creating a culture that engages employees? Do you want to bring about change and inspire people to follow a shared vision? Do you thrive with growing the business and people while being a strong, transparent leader with a high personal drive? This high-profile position in our Power Solutions segment might have your interest.
As responsible for Systems & Application Engineering, Application Development Centre and Claim Handling in the EMEA region, the Senior Technical Director Application Engineering and Service (m/f) will lead and define the long-term vision and strategy of the technical part of sales to earn customer loyalty and contribute to the Danfoss Power Solutions growth targets.
- Closely collaborate with sales channel leaders to make our strategies come alive and serve the customer in the best way
- Inspire a shared vision that is well communicated and understood
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across the matrix organization
- Coach and empower the organization and create an environment where people can grow and develop
- Continually develop a highly effective and connected team that produces exceptional results
- Ensure best practice sharing and learning within Technical Support and Services across DPS regions
- Continuously maintain and develop strong Application Engineering skills
- Identify strategic competencies for the future and ensure strategic workforce planning
- Work closely with Business unit management to align on “Best Customer Connect” strategies, such as annually Sales Planning and Business Units’ 5 years strategy reviews
- Identify and develop a talent pipeline
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Substantial experience in a sales/technical/engineering position in the Power Solutions target markets (understanding of our applications)
- Successful record in a leadership position
- Able to lead change and empower others
- Excellent communicator to facilitate strategy, vision and growth
- Solution-driven and ambitious
- Understand and navigate within an intercultural matrix organization
- University degree in mechanical/electrical engineering discipline or business administration
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on tomorrow!
For further details about the job, please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.