Supply Chain Specialist
With focus on the Nordic countries
A position at the global organization Dr. Oetker – the company offers you responsibility, professional development and interaction with committed colleagues – The Supply Chain Team is developing and needs yet another employee
Do you have a good business sense and a strong understanding of supply chain dynamics? Do you enjoy going in to details with data? Are you interested in working both operationally and strategically? In a large organization and a small team that offers you professional challenges?
Then we would like to dialogue with you; we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for our customer – Dr. Oetker. The company stands out with a good working environment and offers good development opportunities.
A variety of tasks, projects and opportunities – and some travelling:
Dr. Oetker has sales and marketing organizations in all the Nordic countries. All organizations are supported administratively and logistically from the office in Glostrup, Copenhagen – which will also be your daily workplace.
You will become part of a team with three Supply Chain Specialists. The team refers to the Executive Head of Supply Chain, who has the overall responsibility for the Nordic Supply Chain. Your core focus is to ensure a high delivery performance to the Nordic customers – in a cost efficient way. The position gives opportunity to bring this function to the next level by optimizing processes.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects and will work both operationally and strategically. You will have about 6-12 travel days a year to the Nordic countries.
Your key responsibilities:
- Demand planning and stock control, for example meetings with Sales & Marketing, validate forecast and monitor forecast accuracy, monitor and ensure stocks and delivery performance
- Various order-to-cash operations and administration, for example follow-up with customers, administrate sales orders and ensure inventory accuracy and on-time delivery
- Development, for example continuously review own processes and methods and participate in cross-functional projects
- You have working experience from an international environment
- If you have experience from FMCG or pharma industry and/or in management of goods with shelf-lives it would be an advantage
- You have strong Excel skills and experience with SAP/APO or other ERP-systems
- You are fluently in spoken and written English as well as one of the Nordic languages
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of the German language
Your personal characteristics:
- You are motivated, flexible and interested in growing professionally
- You have a business sense and a good understanding of Supply Chain dynamics
- You have an analytic mind-set and are able to draw conclusions from complex data
- You are detail oriented
- You enjoy balancing between operational tasks and strategic projects
- You are able to teamwork and to influence others to accomplish business objectives
Dr. Oetker offers:
For over a century Dr. Oetker has been developing new markets and launching innovative high quality products in the retail and food service markets. The company has more than 9,800 employees worldwide. Their success is based on the core concepts of quality, innovation and enjoyment.
In this position you will experience a uniquely challenging and inspiring work environment, and a professional, result oriented and supportive atmosphere. The company offers, among other things, a good social framework, a delicious canteen, health insurance, free parking – and the company is situated close to S-trains.
Are you interested?
Contact recruitment consultant Helle Sand on 33 24 40 80, if you have any questions about the position. Centrum Personale handles the full recruitment process.
If you are interested in the job send us your application and CV labelled 3902-3263 HS in a Word version to email@example.com
We will convene relevant candidates for interviews along the way, so send us your application as soon as possible.
Learn more about Dr. Oetker: www.oetker.dk