Technical project specialist
Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of IT- enabled clinical workflow and diagnostic image management solutions. Agfa delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing and processing images in hospitals and healthcare facilities. Using the latest technologies, Agfa's solutions are revolutionizing how patients are diagnosed and treated, ultimately saving lives. As a pioneer in our field, we take great pride in our people and our work to modernize the delivery of healthcare. Read more at www.agfa.com
Agfa HealthCare is looking for a Technical Project Specialist located in Denmark
We are looking for a technically skilled and professional colleague to work in our team within the Healthcare industry. This position will be a part of the Agfa HealthCare Project Services in the Nordic region. You will be a part of the Agfa Nordic Operations and Project team and will work with implementation, service and support of the Agfa Enterprise Imaging solutions and other relevant Agfa products.
As Technical Project Specialist you will work in a team and/or independently for our Nordic customer sites and installations; remotely or on-site depending on the activity and job at hand. You are business oriented as well as solution oriented and you are able to communicate on a professional high level with customers and colleagues. You like to work independently and proactive towards customers.
- Install, upgrade and migrate (e.g. database, operating systems and Agfa HE Product/Solution/Third party solutions).
- Configure, customize and integrate hardware and/or software components in IT infrastructure.
- Discuss Product/Solution options, choices and solutions with the customer, within the scope and budget of the project.
- Document/communicate according to guidelines (e.g. status, concepts).
- Manage customer expectations; request and control of customer’s obligation to cooperate.
- Analyze customer-specific requirements (e.g. workflows) in line with customer contract specifications/statement of work.
- Relevant IT Technical education on university level or equivalent.
- Very good general IT skills/digital knowledge, preferably within Healthcare IT.
- ITIL experience.
- DICOM and HL7 knowledge is an advantage.
- Documented experience with Oracle/MSSQL, VMware, Solaris/Linux, Windows, Network.
Relevant skills for this position
- Consultation and training skills towards customers.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in order to resolve and assess severity of technical ssues.
- Driver’s license.
- Fluent in Danish
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
What do we offer you?
We offer a stimulating and exciting work in a global company that contributes to the development of health care. You will be a part of a competent and committed team where the pressure is on and cohesiveness is great. You will have the freedom to plan your own work to a very large extent. Training and product training will take place both locally and abroad. In first place you will work in Denmark, but you will also get assignments in other parts of the Nordics countries. If you want to be part of this experience we'll take you there!
You live in the Copenhagen or Aarhus. Some travel activities will be a part of the work, in Denmark or in the Nordics.
HR Manager Nordic, Terése Gustafsson, + 46 7364596 76.