Director Supply Chain Controlling (m/f)
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 25,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
As the Director Supply Chain Controlling (m/f), you will manage, control and analyze the financial development for the supply chain, assess financial risks & opportunities and ensure full financial compliance in all processes of the supply chain. Additionally, you will lead supply chain financial processes globally and be an integrated and active business partner in the supply chain and in all business decisions made within the supply chain.
The position will be based in Nordborg, Denmark and report to the Vice President Supply Chain in the Power Solutions segment. Alternative location options would be Neumünster, Germany or Ames, Iowa/USA.
- Perform analysis and follow-up on inventory, costs and TWC regularly
- Ensure transparency, predictability and stability in the financial results
- Present financial results and KPIs to supply chain and segment management
- Challenge results when necessary and put corrective actions in place
- Support Vice President operations/supply chain team on follow ups and corrective action plans to meet financial targets
- Lead the yearly Supply Chain update of the strategic financial planning for the Segment and present it in review meetings
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Coordinate and manage risk repository for the Supply Chain and ensure quarterly reviews of risks and yearly review of business continuity plans
- Implement, maintain and monitor appropriate financial standards and rules in compliance with corporate policies
- Participate in group projects related to the supply chain financial area, such as reporting improvements, system implementations, new ERP project, cost down projects
- Cooperation with specific teams and external consultants for supporting the decision-making process and development of the supply chain
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Expert experience in controlling preferably in a supply chain setting
- Strong process knowledge within finance and controlling as well as risk management
- Proven track record in end-to-end supply chain cash flow and cost optimization
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement within the organization
- Challenge current processes, financial results and strategic plans
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across functions and within complex matrix organization
- Analytical and good at challenging based on facts
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ideally a good knowledge of SAP, BO and Hyperion
- University degree (Masters/Bachelor/MBA) with a focus on finance and accounting
- Additional certifications in finance and accounting will be highly valued
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on our Supply Chain Tomorrow!
For further details about the job please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.