Engineer for Mechanical Engineering Department
Our activities within Chemical Technologies are highly technical and based on a solid foundation of industrial experience. We make solutions that contribute to solving global challenges within energy, environment, food and climate.
Presently, we are looking for a new engineer for our Mechanical Engineering Department.
We offer a position that will allow you to perform a wide range of tasks within the fields of mechanical engineering. You will be involved in a range of interdisciplinary project groups acquiring a broad technical knowledge. The job involves regular contact with colleagues in affiliated offices around the world, international suppliers and clients. Assignments abroad in connection with engineering, inspection and installation of process equipment are part of the job.
The department consists of 37 colleagues mainly mechanical engineers and technicians. We are ambitious in our work and in achieving our goals.
Most of our design work is based on international codes and standards such as ASME VIII, Div. 1 & 2, EN 13445 and EN 12953.
We offer relevant education and many growth opportunities, job rotation and a personal career path either as a specialist, technical service engineer, project manager, sales manager or within people management.
- maintenance and development of our proprietary equipment design
- participation in multidisciplinary projects from the very start to finish - from design to putting the plant into operation
- responsibility for mechanical design and preparation of technical documentation for procurement
- supervision of engineering carried out by others
- inspection and quality control at manufacturers’ workshops
- supervision of site erection of process equipment and piping.
- are generally interested in the traditional mechanical disciplines such as metallic materials, solid mechanics, welding and design
- are co-operative and open-minded
- are prepared to work in a technical environment
- thrive in a dynamic organisation with multiple ongoing project
- are internationally oriented and interested in working globally
- are prepared to travel 30-60 days per year.
You are a qualified mechanical engineer with a good command of English, both spoken and written. We are looking for both newly graduated and experienced candidates – we fit the level of challenges to your level of expertice.
Knowledge of the above-mentioned codes and standards is considered an advantage but not a requirement.
Please contact Group Manager Anders Peter Nielsen, phone +45 5339 3505 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 15, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.