Data & Information Manager
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Data & Information Manager, you'll be a part of an international team playing an important and crucial role in ensuring a high-quality data house hold and you will be key to our team to secure that we at any given time are in good control of all our data, the structure and the tools we are using to support our role and responsibility.
In FCCP (Financial Crime Change Programme), we are accountable for driving our group-wide financial crime sustainable solutions to make Nordea compliant to all regulatory requirements and national legislations.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintenance of Programme Data - update and maintain the programme master data via change request and revised programme roadmaps
- Development of support tools - e.g. Resource Management tool, KYC Quality Assurance tool, Control tools etc.
- Reporting - generation of several reports for the programme and senior management in close collaboration with our Reporting team
- Training - we train all 200 FCCP employees and consultants to improve quality in data and how we use these
- Ad hoc - these vary on the type of request - e.g. build the reporting structure and tools required for the Mass Markey KYC Programme, create an implementation tracker for use between the business and FCCP
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team that besides being very international also very skilled and experienced with a fantastic team spirit, a 'Can-Do-Attitude', and a high performance!
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
You are open minded, honest and respectful to other colleagues. You are flexible and willing to take responsibility for your tasks as well as you have fluency in English - both oral and written.
Your background - we expect you to come with a strong background and understanding of and real experience of:
- Data models and databases as well as script and query languages
- Access and Excel and how to use the two together
- Reporting and analysis tools (BI) and SharePoint
- Bridging Business and IT to translate requests to actual deliveries
- Nice to have - some experience with programming language
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 14th of January 2018 to send us your application.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact head of PMO Henrik Estø, +45 2159 4812 or email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.