Supply Chain Manager – Europe, Middle East & Africa
To oversee and manage the overall Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics operations (end-to-end) for our European division, we are looking for a structured and experienced Supply Chain Manager, for our European, Middle East and Africa operations (EMEA).
The position is based in our European Office in Copenhagen, and will report to the Global Director of Procurement.
Tasks included are:
- Overseeing and developing our European Production with suppliers based in Sweden, Spain and Italy
- Implementing Supplier Score Cards system
- Coordinating local sourcing activities with European management
- Monitoring demand forecasts and results to determine changes to the supply plan. Active member of the S&OP processes
- Being the point of contact with our Carriers for all inbound Freight to the EMEA Distribution Center based in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Inventory Management (in warehouse, at suppliers + in transit)
- Maintaining relationships with our freight forwarders and coordinating deliveries and cost savings efforts
- Oversee the logistics operations at our EMEA Distribution Center based in Rotterdam Netherlands (Receiving, Pick & Pack and Warehousing).
- Material Requirements Planning “Champion”
- Numbers-driven, analytical & structured team player
- You have a strong sense for prioritizing your tasks and planning/managing your day
- Time-flexible, as our colleagues, customers and business partners are located all over the world
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- ERP knowledge is a must (NetSuite, Oracle or similar)
- Reporting implementation experience (KPIs, SOP’s etc.)
The position is based at our office at Refshaleøen in Copenhagen. Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Please send motivated application, CV, references and contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the email: “Supply Chain Manager”
Deadline for applications is January 22nd 2018.