Nordic Digital Manager
Pierre Fabre is the second largest French private pharmaceutical laboratory and the second largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world with presence in 130 countries, a global turnover of EUR 2.3 billion in 2016 and 13,000 employees worldwide. The portfolio covers prescription drugs, dermo-cosmetics and consumer health care. In 2016 the company dedicated almost 180 M€ to R&D related to oncology, dermatology, the central nervous system, consumer health care and dermo-cosmetics. After more than 15 years on the Nordic pharmacy market, Pierre Fabre has become an important supplier of well-known and well-established dermo-cosmetic brands such as Eau Thermale Avène, A-Derma and Ducray. Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique established a Nordic subsidiary with headquarters in Copenhagen in 2016, opened up a branch office in Norway in 2017 and is to open a branch office in Finland in January 2018.
An important role in an international and ambitious Company
Reporting to the Nordic Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Nordic digital strategy for Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Nordic.
Based on the global digital strategy and the corporate brand strategies coming from the HQ in France, you develop the Nordic digital strategy in cooperation with the management team.
Furthermore, you ensure implementation of e-marketing activities for a specific brand in the local market in cooperation with the brand teams.
To this end, you will:
- manage the Nordic digital team based in Denmark and cooperate closely with the brand teams in the Nordic countries.
- propose and develop the digital strategy and priorities for the brands in the Nordic region.
- manage the editorial content for selected brands to animate different digital platforms.
- Develop specific partnership agreements and customized programs with our authorized e-retailers in the Nordic.
- follow and analyse the KPI’s of the websites and on-line campaigns/activities.
- follow and benchmark competitor’s e-marketing activity and actions.
- control and follow e-marketing budget according to plan and in accordance with Management team.
You have a strong digital profile with an advanced understanding and experience in customer lifecycle marketing strategies & operations, preferably from a similar industry. You have a strategic mind for online marketing in general. You are able to conceptualize, manage and develop a digital ecosystem with its online marketing channels and instruments, and can identify synergies in content and asset productions for different marketing purposes to create economies of scale.
You possess the following competencies:
- Experience in creating compelling marketing campaigns,- assets and -content
- Capability to define, monitor and evaluate relevant KPIs for Marketing activities & campaigns
- Basic understanding of setting up Onsite-Analytics- and KPI tracking
- Profound experience in search engine & social media marketing
- Some experience with e-retailing and eCommerce
- Stellar capabilities in keyword-researching
- Refined copywriting skills to create user-centric and on-brand texts
- Business school or specific Media / Web education
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in e-marketing working with websites and social media
- Good knowledge of e-CRM tools
- Marketing and business oriented
- Creative, outgoing, flexible, with good relational and communication skills
- A competent manager for a small team, handling both operational work, strategy development and team management
An attractive position in a young and dynamic environment
This role offers you the opportunity to join a successful French company – leading within its field and with an ambitious growth strategy. You will become part of a dynamic marketing team, where you will have extensive interface internally as well as externally with various business partners, and where you will be offered plenty of opportunity to influence your job and daily work life.
You will be working at the Nordic HQ office in Skovlunde and must expect some travel activity to the company HQ in France and to the branch offices in the Nordic countries.
Deadline: January 15th 2018.