Business Development and Launch Manager, Baking, Food & Beverages
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development and Launch Manager, Baking, Food & Beverages, DK
Do you want to work in an environment in which innovation and challenging the status quo are a large part of your daily work? If so, you could be our new colleague in Food & Beverages.
As Business Development and Launch Manager, you will join an ambitious team – part of Food & Beverages Global Marketing – dedicated to strategically growing our baking business through delivering exciting innovation to customers. You will be working in an international, cross functional setting and be the commercial responsible for driving high impact innovation projects together with one of our key baking partners and with priority growth regions. Your work starts with identifying and scoping the infant innovation idea, to building and maturing the business case and ends in the successfully executed launch.
The job will be based out of Novozymes’ headquarters in Denmark and you will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and Launch Management.
In this position you need:
- A technical or commercial background (MSc) and professional experience from business development, launch management or management consulting (+ 5 years) as well as experience with running commercial partnerships (from R&D to sales).
- Experience from the baking industry and the field of enzymes is a plus.
- A strategic, visionary and analytical mindset with a structured approach to problem solving as well as proven abilities in turning complex technical products into commercial concepts with compelling value propositions.
- A passion for and proven track record of conceptualizing complex technical products into wining commercial concepts with strong value propositions.
- It would be considered an advantage to have experience with using digital solutions to excite customers further and turn launches even more effective.
- Excellent people and communication skills and the ability to convincingly engage with internal and external senior level stakeholders.
- A self-driven, positive, can-do mentality.
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30% of the time.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For relevant questions about the position, please contact Louise von Haffner, Head of Business Development and Launch Management Baking and Food (+ 45 30770585).
We will screen and call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Application deadline: January 15, 2017.