- with in-depth understanding in computer science
- Do you have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures for the relevant audience?
- Do you have an analytical approach, a high level of accuracy and attention to details?
- Then apply and together we can strike new paths!
On behalf of DAMM CELLULAR SYSTEMS we are looking for a technical writer in the field of advanced communication systems.
In their continued expansion in the professional communication market DAMM is looking for a new colleague to assist with high-quality documentation to support customers and partners worldwide promoting DAMM's products, services and solutions.
Your primary tasks
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a broad range of written communication in cooperation with engineering, marketing and global partners.
You will ensure correct and high-quality documentation, which contributes to the overall success and understanding of DAMMs systems.
More specifically you will:
- identify necessary documents and engage all the parties needed to participate in the creation of the technical documentation such as engineering, equipment specialists, global partners and marketing
- produce technical manuals and system descriptions on both new and existing products
- produce editorials and white papers
- compare the different systems and technical data sheets for the customers
- be writing articles and press releases within the technology
- distribute information on different platforms appropriate for its intended target group
About the job
DAMM is a world leader in advanced communication systems and the products are distributed and installed all over the world. It helps professionals with communication needs in order to save lives and secure assets.
You will be working on DAMMs overall technical profile and documentation in close cooperation with the internal teams in engineering and marketing and the external global partners.
About you and your background
- a relevant educational background that provides you with the right mix of linguistic skills and technical insights
- experience from an equivalent position as technical writer, preferably within IT and high tech products
- preferable experience from communication systems
- you are skilled in and motivated by working on long-term projects involving large-scale documents
- you are a confident communicator, speaking and writing English on a professional and technical level
- to succeed in this role it requires strong collaboration skills and ability to interact and communicate with technology leaders and specialists
- sense of detail is a must
- The opportunity to develop new ideas and bringing our innovative products to the next level
- A flat hierarchy that allows quick decisions
- A high-performance team working with state of the art equipment
About Damm Cellular Systems
DAMM is a world-leading provider of scalable, flexible and user-friendly digital radio infrastructure systems to industrial, commercial and public safety customers.
Built for the future of critical communications, the DAMM Multi-Tech Platform enables voice and data communication across technologies, including TETRA, TEDS, DMR and Analog in one single system.
With over 30 years of experience in critical radio and broadband communication, we take the lead through superior engineering and a constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity.
To find out more about DAMM or any aspect of our solutions or services, visit www.damm.dk or follow us on LinkedIn.
The application process, interviews and all communication will be handled by JKS A/S. Salary and contract details will be prepared in cooperation with DAMM and according to your qualifications.
Applications and relevant documents should be sent to this e-mail: 157HSD133@jks.dk