Project Manager within presale.
On behalf of DAMM CELLULAR SYSTEMS we are looking for a Project Manager within presale.
In their continued expansion in the professional communication market (PMR) DAMM Cellular Systems is looking for a Project Manager to assist in bringing the DAMM solutions closer to clients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting DAMMs customers in projects and assignments - helping them turning customer needs into product solutions.
Evaluating, proposing, negotiating, preparing and verifying the technical solution until its final deployment will be your key tasks.
Presales engineering tasks on technical level to DAMMs international partners is of similar importance.
About the job - Primary tasks
- Shape complex communication solutions together with DAMMs international partners.
- Working in close co-operation with internal functions such as R&D, Sales and Customer Support in order to shape a winning solution for international bids and tenders.
- Searching, evaluating and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers to form the required technical package.
- Providing technical assistance to external partners and to the sales department in introducing our products and solutions.
- Engage at conferences and client meetings as a subject matter expert and coordinator.
- Technically developing new markets.
- You have experience in Project Management of complex and highly technical products and solutions.
- You have good experience from an equivalent position as technical supporter, preferably within the communications industry.
- You are able to articulate and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Preferably you have a technical background in communication engineering and expertise within RF.
- You are able to turn customer needs into product solutions.
- You are customer oriented and dedicated to provide superior support to external partners.
- You are motivated by working with top professionals in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- You are able to build effective working relationships internally as well as externally.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English and preferable in Danish.
- 50-70 travel days yearly should be expected.
About DAMM Cellular Systems
DAMM is a world-leading provider of scalable, flexible and user-friendly digital radio infrastructure systems to industrial, commercial and public safety customers.
Built for the future of critical communications, the DAMM Multi-Tech Platform enables voice and data communication across technologies, including TETRA, TEDS, DMR and Analog in one single system.
With over 30 years of experience in critical radio and broadband communication, we take the lead through superior engineering and a constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity.
The application process, interviews and all communication will be handled by JKS. Salary and contract details will be prepared in cooperation with DAMM and according to your qualifications.
Applications and relevant documents should be sent to this e-mail: 157HSD135@jks.dk