Junior Technical Support Engineer
On behalf of DAMM CELLULAR SYSTEMS we are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer.
In their continued expansion in the professional communication market (PMR) DAMM is looking for a new colleague to assist the team in Denmark in bringing the DAMM performance closer to their clients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting DAMMs international partners in the executional phase of their projects and aftersales ensuring a superior customer service experience.
You will be the technical knowledge interface towards the partners and thereby ensure a successful project rollout and maintenance of the products.
About the job - Primary tasks
- Together with the international partners work on projects/tenders.
- Providing technical assistance to the sales department in introducing DAMMs products and solutions.
- Being the technical interface between DAMMs R&D, partners or end customers.
- Conduct technical training sessions.
- Customer service for international installations and clients.
- Represent DAMMs Technology at Exhibitions and Partner Meetings
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests with the partners and their end clients
- Test, document and train for new products and solutions
- You are interested in working with highly technical products and solutions.
- You have a technical background such as engineering, either newly graduated or experienced.
- Preferable you have some RF knowledge.
- You are customer oriented and dedicated to provide superior support to external partners.
- Able to articulate and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical partners.
- You are motivated by working with top professionals in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- You are able to build effective working relationships internally as well as externally.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English and Danish.
- 30-40 travel days yearly should be expected.
About DAMM Cellular Systems
DAMM is a world-leading provider of scalable, flexible and user-friendly digital radio infrastructure systems to industrial, commercial and public safety customers.
Built for the future of critical communications, the DAMM Multi-Tech Platform enables voice and data communication across technologies, including TETRA, TEDS, DMR and Analog in one single system.
With over 30 years of experience in critical radio and broadband communication, we take the lead through superior engineering and a constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity.
The application process, interviews and all communication will be handled by JKS. Salary and contract details will be prepared in cooperation with DAMM and according to your qualifications.
Applications and relevant documents should be sent to this e-mail: 157HSD134@jks.dk