Supply Chain Controller
Do you have a global mind-set, and are you ready to set direction within supporting supply chain of Danfoss Cooling segment (DCS)? If your answer is "yes" – then you might be our new Supply Chain Controller.
On this position you can be located in Kolding or Nordborg (Denmark).
As sparring partner to the global supply chain team and relevant global supply chain functions you can look forward to a job that includes various responsibilities from financial planning and performance follow up, to advising and communicating with all levels in the business. Your area of responsibility will be to support one of the global supply chains within Danfoss Cooling Segment. You will be part of the global supply chain finance team in Danfoss Cooling segment with 6 skilled international colleagues placed throughout the world, whom you will work closely together with in order to fulfill the goals of the department.
- Have a global role - stakeholders as well as colleagues are placed on different locations around the globe
- Act as a finance partner towards one of DCS Supply Chain Heads and the head of Global Logistic in DCS with support and communication across many levels in the organization
- Take an active role the global team for the Supply Chain and logistic function you support and secure a high focus on financial performance and transparency
- Develop global tools and reports relevant for DCS Management in general and for Supply Chain community in particular
- Act as a financial link between DCS Finance, our production sites and the global stakeholders in the Supply Chain organization
- Follow up on the global performance with focus on procurement, production cost, fixed expenses, inventories, payables and CAPEX
- Support the Global Logistic function and monitor inventories and logistic cost performance
- Analyzing the financial performance across the global supply chain and take an active role in defining improvements
- Supporting the quarterly rolling forecast process on costs, inventories, CAPEX
- Ad hoc tasks – perspective might be analytical/project-oriented and related to a specific topic in your Supply Chain and functional area
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience preferable with experience from a global production company (logistic and supply chain background would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good MS Excel skills
- Structured and analytical – being able to find “the devil in the detail” while keeping the overview and prioritize based on relevance
- A good team player who focuses on contributing to the team
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently, efficiently and persistently
- Strong cooperative skills in a global matrix organization with personal and cultural diversity
- Flexibility and ambition to go beyond the ordinary
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.