Foodjob Nordic is searching for a R&D Specialist on behalf of Danish Crown Ingredients. The company is a part of the Danish Crown Group, that has made a strategic move to become a global market leading supplier of protein nutritional ingredients. Danish Crown Ingredients has recently launched the first group of unique protein ingredients, and expect significant global growth in the coming years.
The R&D Specialist will analyze, plan and execute new product innovation projects regarding protein hydrolysate product solutions and process improvements, and ensures that the right resources are in place to deliver cutting-edge solutions that meet the customers’ needs and emphasize our standards. The R&D Specialist reports to the Senior Director Innovation.
Responsibilities and goals: The R&D Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of R&D projects from benchtop to production plant, increased innovation awareness about the use of new technologies and techniques in the production of high quality protein products with health benefits for consumers, active involvement within the R&D team to ensure that Danish Crown Ingredients has access to the strongest competences within the protein products and new process development area based on networking and participation in external research projects.
Some important focus points are:
- Development and implementation of production processes and projects regarding research projects and existing production in Danish Crown Ingredients in both the laboratory, pilot plan and production plants
- Optimization of powder specifications and performance
- Document characteristics, properties and initial applications of developed hydrolysates
- Perform initial application optimization and process optimization in collaboration with technical sales and possibly. customers by assignment from management
- Participation in approvals / country approvals of products and facilities
- Participate in external research and development projects on behalf of management
- Creation of a strong, scientifically based innovation agenda within the area of process technology with clear external and internal communication regarding view-points and implementation of research projects into production
- Coordination and knowledge sharing research activities and across the organisation and to customers/external audiences
- Collaboration with external partners in research projects
- Educated with a degree in Food Science, Food Engineering or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from NPD, innovation and research in the food industry
- Experience regarding GLP, process optimisation, spray drying and/or powder ingredients
- Outstanding cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners in a Global perspective
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and is willing to travel around
Salary and location:
- Based in the Central Denmark region – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: email@example.com can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
About Danish Crown Ingredients:
Danish Crown Ingredients is an ingredient company within the Danish Crown Group – the world’s largest porcine exporter and a leading supplier of bovine products for Europe’s retail trade, food service, and food industry. Danish Crown Ingredients strives to make new use of existing resources. By purifying and converting the organic resources of Danish Crown, Danish Crown Ingredients develops and manufactures high-value ingredients for use in food and food supplements. It is our objective to contribute to a more sustainable and healthy food production. Please go to the website to learn more: www.danishcrowningredients.com.
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her