Advanced Reporting Specialist, Group Reporting
Would you like to support and further develop the finance community in an organisation that spans 80 countries on six continents?
As our advanced Reporting Specialist/Financial Analyst, you can look forward to plenty of challenges, a large network and continuous professional development in an international organisation where opportunities are boundless.
Join an ambitious team of finance professionals
When joining Group Finance at our headquarters in Hedehusene, you will be part of the Financial Reporting team. Here, you will work alongside seven dedicated finance professionals who are all committed to contributing to the ongoing growth of the DSV organisation. We are a diverse set of specialists who value professional development and collaboration, so you will be sure to grow professionally and personally.
Assist our subsidiaries in more than 80 countries
Working alongside experienced colleagues; you deliver ongoing assistance, training and support to DSV's subsidiaries in more than 80 countries as well as to other group functions and management. Other primary tasks in the team include:
- Participation in larger financial projects, e.g. global implementation of IFRS 16
- External reporting under IFRS, including annual and interim financial reports etc.
- Internal financial reporting to Group Management
- Preparation of various analyses and KPI reports to Group Management and other stakeholders
- Controller visits to our foreign subsidiaries if required
Qualified accountant with strong analytical skills
We imagine that you have already gained experience as an auditor or in the finance function of an international group, but you could also be a recent graduate with an impressive academic record of accomplishment, an appetite for challenge and a strong desire to learn. What matters most is that you are highly motivated and have excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis. On a personal level, your flair for structure allows you to prioritise tasks and deliver on time. In addition, you:
- Hold a degree in accounting, e.g. a cand.merc.aud. or an equivalent qualification
- Are an expert in MS Excel and have strong analytical skills
- Have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- Enjoy collaborating with a team of ambitious and highly skilled colleagues
- Preferably have around 3-5 years’ or more of experience
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director, Group Reporting and Consolidation Allan Berg on +45 43 20 36 50.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is the fifth largest freight forwarder in the world and the third biggest company in Denmark measured on number of employees. With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global, yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.