Global Supply Chain Manager in our Sales & Operations Planning department
Do you want to change the world? Are you looking for possibilities to help the environment? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for to manage the global supply chain within our Animal Health and Plant Health product areas.
The purpose of the portfolio is to help animals and plants grow, by reducing the use of anti-biotics and pesticides. The position is within the Sales & Operations Planning, S&OP Group in Avedøre, Denmark.
S&OP is part of Global Operations and our main task is to control global supply and demand planning and ensure alignment of plans across Sales, Marketing, Production, Logistics and Finance. We are a team of dedicated colleagues working within supply chain management and development; all to optimize delivery performance, inventory levels and costs to drive scalability in operations.
Chr. Hansen has production sites, distribution centers and sales offices around the world. We have a dynamic and challenging supply chain with production phases that span several sites across different countries.
Your main responsibility is to manage the S&OP process globally within our Animal Health and Plant Health product areas, working with our factories in Germany, Czech Republic, Brazil and USA. You will also:
- Monitor and optimize delivery performance, inventory turnover, capacity utilization, operations costs, and forecast accuracy metrics
- Escalate any potential supply gaps to S&OP executive team and take corrective actions where needed
- Coordinate budget process related to production volumes and inventory levels in close cooperation with Finance and production sites
- Formulate and maintain planning strategies, policies and procedures that are aligned with the overall business strategy and product area supply chain strategy
- Identify and drive supply chain optimization projects to improve performance measures
- Secure accurate and effective information flows related to all of the above
Your personal profile
- You have a relevant educational background within supply chain management (e.g. engineer, cand.merc. or similar)
- You have at least 3 year of experience with supply chain management with proven effectiveness internationally within the process industry
- You have strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving abilities
- You are an effective communicator across all levels of the organization including executive level
- Experience within SAP ECC and SAP APO is preferred
- Fluency in English language is required. The company language is English, and you will communicate with different nationalities
- We expect an open and honest person who invites and engages in challenges
We offer a position within the Sales & Operations Planning department with an international work environment and opportunities to take on complex challenges. Some travel can be expected, max 15 days per year.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Brynjar Steinbach, Director Sales & Operation Planning H&N at + 45 5218 0896.
Deadline for applications is 15 January 2018. Please apply online.
Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible. The interviews will be conducted in English.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com