Product Marketing Manager
At Philips Lighting Nordic, we are looking for people with the right “triple A’s”: Attitude to be part of a high-performance team where Greather Together and Passion for Results are core values; Adaptitude because the only constant in our industry is Change and to be a Game Changer, putting Customers First is in your DNA and Aptitude means being Fit for the Future with the right competencies. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light has been replaced with LED and this has enabled us to use digital technology to connect and control light and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before.
As the team leader for the Professional Product marketers, this role plays an essential role in developing this Professional business. Are you an ambitious marketing professional who is able to combine customer insight, commercial savviness, technical flair in a structured way? Then this might be the job for you!
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for a team of 5 very skilled and ambitious Product marketers, each responsible for their product portfolio. You will bridge the business offerings with the local market requirements in the Nordics and translate marketing strategy/plans into a business plan that will deliver the targets for the Professional market. The Product Marketing Manager will also lead efforts in generating customer insights analyzing and understanding market trends in order to position and price the product portfolio in the optimal way.
Your main responsibilities as Product Marketing Manager Professional Lighting:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the product marketing team setting them up for success in their designated product portfolio
- Manage collectively the margins and prices of all product portfolios
- Lead the overall BMC (business-market-combination) planning and strategy with Business Groups
- Enable forecast accuracy of all product portfolios
- Manage revenues and margin, pricing policies, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans
- Establish high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure offers are aligned with market needs
- Maximize Lighting's (brand) positioning
- Drive cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
- Define and build required capabilities to drive performance of product marketing teams
- Influence a winning spirit, embedding our culture within the Product Marketing team
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical Science or Business Administration with Product Marketing Focus
- 10+ years experience of overall product marketing responsibilities within a large technology company with predominance of systems and services
- 5+ years of proven track record in using appropriate product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan techniques to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product
- 5+ years of experience working in a global set-up connecting the marketing & sales with product management functions
- 3+ years in market/customer facing operations: B2B and B2C - different go-to-market models
- 5+ years of direct people management experience with ability to develop high quality product marketers
- High project management skills
- Data management & analytics and competitor orientation
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and networking skills
- Fluent Danish (or Scandinavian) and English language skills
In this role you will be part of the Marketing team of Philips Lighting in the Nordics market, reporting to the Marketing Director. The team consists of different talented Product Marketer’s, Marketing Communication, Channel Marketing and Marketing Intelligence specialists.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career. Philips Lighting is a global leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of taking ownership, hardworking, fun with each other, fact driven and out of the box thinking.
If you are interested, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone and business interviews.