Head of Fixed Income Trading, Nordea Asset Management
Working with us, you will play a part in positioning Nordea as a leading Asset Manager in Europe.
As Head of Fixed Income Trading, you’ll draw from your knowledge on specific markets to develop a leading European Fixed income trading organisation within Asset Management including adapting to new technology, regulation and trends in the current markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a leadership role, you will at times be involved in some trading. However, your focus will largely be on the transformational sides of things
- Drive design, development and implementation of change including new trading technology and trading platforms within fixed income trading
- Develop and monitor the adaption of new market structures and tools
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers to ensure that the trading setup supports the investment management objectives. Develop and monitor execution management to incorporate portfolio targets, risk and market impact. Develop these relationships with portfolio managers and ensuring high levels of collaboration and trust
- Ensure best execution of trades within fixed income and derivatives
- Following up with relevant internal committees and adhering to legal regulatory matters
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Profound insight into fixed income and derivatives markets, both local and globally. With demonstrable experience gained from working within asset management. Preferably you have experience with portfolio management
- High understanding of trading analytics and data analysis, and having the ability to access the meaning and significance of a large amount of information quickly to promote good decision making and efficiency. Quantitative skills and an analytical mindset will be an advantage
- Experience in defining and implementing larger projects and preferably you also have experience in developing IT-systems yourself
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships are key
- Experienced leader, with the ability to retain, attract and develop highly talented employees
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 17 January 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Jakob Jessen at +45 55471561, email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.