EEW Scandinavia A/S is responsible for EEW Groups (in particular EEW Special Pipe Construction GmbH) Offshore Wind activities within business development and sales towards our Scandinavian based clients. EEW Group and EEW SPC manufacture and supply a wide range of carbon steel and SAW pipe for the oil & gas and offshore wind industry. EEW SPC is considered market leader in the field of monopile foundations for offshore wind turbines, while the EEW Group is a market leader in line pipe and structural pipes for oil & gas and offshore wind jacket foundations.
EEW Scandinavia, which was founded in 2017, is fully integrated into the sales organization as a subsidiary of EEW SPC and acts in accordance with the Group strategy for offshore wind.
With a strong focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and business partners, our primary goal is to continue to develop as a reputable and trusted service provider to the EEW Group and its companies in the business development, tendering and execution of offshore projects.
As a Commercial Manager, you will work closely with the Managing Director and in close collaboration with the worldwide network of EEW colleagues, and by focusing on three strategic areas, you will be instrumental in achieving our goals and ambitions:
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key customers and business partners in the Scandinavian region through constructive, trustworthy and reliable participation in business meetings and activities that represent the interests of the EEW Group.
- Development of an integrated network in the offshore industry, which will enable EEW Scandinavia to open doors for future customers and partners in connection with the tendering and / or subcontracting of new projects.
- Participation in and support of our customers in the development of new offshore wind markets, e.g. USA and Taiwan
With the mindset of a Key Account Manager you will be dealing with wide variety of responsibilities and key tasks:
- Business Development and Key Account activities towards new and existing clients in Scandinavia, including the initial development of long-term or frame agreements with key customers.
- Conduct contract negotiations until the signing of the contract to ensure that the business and contractual interests of EEW are met in the contract, including alignment with the legal services and risk management, insurance, claims management and controlling specialists
- Taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members (contract management, project management, controlling and sales), participants in project activities.
- Lead the interface to EEW SPC in relation to commercial and contractual negotiations with customers
- Representing the EEW Group in the Scandinavian offshore market and marketing the EEW Group as a reliable and reputable manufacturer of steel construction pipes and thick-walled large-diameter pipes.
We are looking for:
Candidates with background as procurement / trading / supply chain / contract management specialists with a broad technical background and world-class commercial skills. A candidate may have both an engineering or a business degree and preferably gained experience in the (offshore) wind industry:
- Relevant experience from a business development, trading and / or contract management environment with at least 3-4 years proven experience.
- General engineering, technical or commercial qualification, graduate level or equivalent
- Cross-cultural mindset and ability to interact with and influence a wide range of external stakeholders and co-workers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and experience within commercial contracts
- Experience within supply-chain and/or work flow analysis
- Strong self-performance management
- Results-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English. In addition it will be considered an advantage also to be fluent in Danish and/or German
You will be based at the office in Vejle, Denmark as well as it is required to attend regular meetings at our offices in Rostock and Erndtebrück. Regular business trips in Europe and abroad are required.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, as applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. The application period ends February 18th 2018.
If you'd like to know more about the position, please contact Esben Strandgaard Kyndesen, Managing Director, by telephone on +45 2366 1313.
We offer you
A dynamic and challenging international work environment, where you will be able to participate in the decision making and ensure the continued role of EEW as the market leader with offshore foundations. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be part of a small core teams that interact with the worldwide network of EEW colleagues and international clients. We offer flexibility, respect for the work-life balance and the opportunity to develop your skills even further. Your tasks will be diverse and you will be able to influence you work and how we approach and meet our strategy. We offer good remuneration based on qualifications and experience.