Head of Digital Business Development, Copenhagen
The financial services area is facing huge changes, with technology as a facilitator for ever better and more convenient customer experiences. In Nordea’s Capital Markets area, we have been at the forefront of digital development for more than a decade, yet the most defining moments are still ahead of us. Will you join us on this journey?
Working with us, you will be part of a digital organisation focusing on improving financial decision making and daily workflows for tens of thousands of medium to large corporate customers across the Nordics. Our digital business development efforts are powered by equal parts analytics and customer co-creation.
As Head of our Digital Business Development team in Markets, you will drive digital business development at hands on level as well as at a strategic level. You will be heading a small team of analysts and data scientists and collaborating with stakeholders across all of Nordea.
In the Digital Platforms & Marketing unit, we are responsible for a digital platform with hundreds of billions of EUR yearly turn over, we run a complete digital development organisation and we drive our scalable go to market efforts for Markets products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of developing sales funnels for Markets products in digital platforms
- Be the owner of our digital data science setup and with colleagues in Markets and group you will be instrumental in developing marketing automation for Markets products
- Act as central coordinator and touch point in Markets when it comes to driving development of digital business in our products
- Be responsible for keeping us abreast of our competitive landscape at all times and providing recommendations to management on strategic digital priorities
- Secure clear KPIs and follow up for digital initiatives in Markets
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a diverse management team consisting of 6 managers who share strong ownership, passion for digital business and the ability to make things happen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you inspire digital thinking in others and you believe business development has to start by addressing important customer pain points, ideally in co-creation with the customer. Ours is a specialised domain and whilst it will be seen as an advantage if you bring knowledge from a different domain, you must be keen to learn and open to always challenging your own beliefs and ours. You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it is difficult, and committed to empowering others.
- Experience from previous role in digital business development
- Previous track record of taking ownership of digital commercial targets and securing growth
- Proficiency, hands-on experience with digital conversion, retention and engagement optimisation techniques
- Experience driving projects and deliveries (project management education not required)
- Analytical skills (ideally an educational background in business analysis or science)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please send your application no later than 21st January 2018.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Sarah Lauridsen, +45 6122 5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.