It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re transforming the company and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Treasury Analyst in Group Treasury & ALM, we offer you a great opportunity to build your competence within analysis of the liquidity risk and structural interest rate risk in the Nordea Group.
In the team Liquidity & IRRBB Analytics within Group Treasury & ALM, we are responsible for modelling, monitoring and analysing the structural liquidity and interest rate risks embedded in Nordea’s balance sheet. Furthermore, we provide current and forward looking risk report and analyses. As a team member in our team, you will be challenged and encouraged to develop on both a professional and personal level.
We offer you a position where you will:
- Maintain and manage the daily and monthly liquidity reporting
- Monitor and analyse the structural liquidity embedded in Nordea’s balance sheet
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on liquidity risk and risk identification, incl. developing forward looking metrics and limits
- Participate in writing the ILAAP
- Follow regulatory development and support the implementation.
When joining the Liquidity and IRRBB Analytics team, you join a unit where we believe in inclusive leadership and in having a workplace that supports diversity. We seek to provide a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee’s well-being and development.
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a few years of experience within the financial sector and have a strong interest in learning more about treasury and asset liability management. You have an analytical mind-set, are good with numbers and can communicate complex topics in a simple way.
We are looking for a profile, preferably with:
- A Master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics or engineering
- Prior knowledge of liquidity risk and experience from a financial company is a benefit but not a requirement
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office Package
- Good quantitative – and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English while knowledge of one of the Nordic language is a benefit.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 22 January 2018 to send us your application.
Candidates invited for assessment will be tested in numerical, verbal and inductive skills.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Rune Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 23 27 28 73.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.