You have a real grasp of clinical microbiology and public laboratories. So maximise your skills with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
As an Application Specialist reporting to our Country Business Leader and based on your territory, your major responsibility will be to enhance BD Diagnostic presence on the market by frequent customer facing events. You’ll facilitate this by joint visits and planning at the pre-sales phase with account managers covering the Nordics. You’ll be tasked with acting as a point of contact and project manager for new platform implementations (internal coordination for installations, external coordination of trainings). Other key features of the role includes:
- Assisting customers with Assay problem solving and support, particularly in core microbiology and ID/AST
- Internal training of selected microbiology platforms
- Documentation of all activity through SFDC.
- Pro-Active communication with territory engineers.
With a good level of educational achievement, you’re almost certainly have experience working in a clinical laboratory in the field of Microbiology. You possess a PhD or Master degree and ideally you have a proven, successful track record within a commercial role working in the Medical Device field. Highly motivated and result-driven, you’ll be strong on planning and organising and taking the initiative to execute plans. You are able to adjust priorities and stay calm under pressure.
You’ll also bring:
- Fluent knowledge of Danish and English (other Nordic languages are a plus)
- Ability and willingness to travel and spend overnights
- Excellent communicational and problem solving skills
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.