Communication Manager, Wholesale Banking Operations, Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Communication Manager in Wholesale Banking Operations (WB), you will be supporting our executive management in their internal communication as well as collaborating with our customer service on external customer communication.
In WBO, we are currently 800+ employees distributed across the four Nordic countries and Poland. We have an ambitious change agenda, including both Nordea-wide transformation initiatives and more local IT and organisational development efforts. We need you to support us in making sure everybody is appropriately informed about and involved in the overall agenda.
We also need your focus to drive the alignment of communication from the WBO executive management team throughout WBO. Additionally, your role will be to support our customer service in streamlining and simplifying our customer communication. You will collaborate with both junior and senior colleagues from other parts of WBO.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the WBO executive management team: coaching, communication packages, communication plans for centrally run initiatives
- Review and redefine our internal communication landscape and channels
- Create relevant communication materials (videos, articles, etc.)
- Organise and execute communication events in collaboration with other senior colleagues
- Support the review and development of our external customer communication
Your primary base will be in Taastrup, but you should expect meetings in other Copenhagen locations as well as travels within the Nordics and Poland.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are our four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. In this role, you will need a natural, personal authority, networking skills and adept stakeholder management.
- Have 5+ years from a similar position
- Know how to exploit the possibilities of intranet, Sharepoint, Yammer, Digital Workplace, etc.
- Are a skilled facilitator and a strong team player
- Have a Master’s Degree or similar
- Are self-driven and able to take ownership of deliveries and deadlines
It is an advantage if you have knowledge of financial services.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until Sunday 21st of January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.