Team Leader for Safekeeping & Settlement Systems Application Operations - Denmark
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As the Team Leader for Safekeeping & Settlement Systems Application Operations, you’ll take up an exciting leadership role, with responsibility for daily Application Operations ensuring lights on, and continually improving, automating and consolidating the application portfolio in close collaboration with the development and business side.
In Safekeeping & Settlement Systems App. Ops, we are responsible for the daily application maintenance and business support covering technologies under Windows, Linux, Mainframe and HP-nonstop.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a global team of Subject Matter Experts ensuring Lights on and continual improvements
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the area, with the focus of:
- Eliminating key resource constraints
- Establishing a knowledge management database and known error log
- Establishing Event monitoring for the area
- Establishing on-call and first line service desk
- Enable a focus on continual service improvements and automation, eliminating the need for manual intervention
- Participate in the project pipeline for the Business area, together with the development organisation
- Contributing to the overall Trading Technology strategy as part of the management team
- Working as business relationship manager towards key stakeholders
- Managing and aligning budget, quality and time with your key stakeholders and project board
The role is based in Tåstrup Denmark, and we welcome you to an experienced team with several employees having decades of experience from the bank and back-office area.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Your preferred background:
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong skills within transformation and project management creating changes in complex financial environments
- Technical background enabling you to understand and interpret the context
- ITIL foundation and knowledge of processes preferably from working within banks
- Knowledge about Mainframe and HP Non-Stop preferred but not mandatory
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 31/01-2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Martin Uhrup Poulsen by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, at +45 26 30 60 15.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.