Graphical Marketing Coordinator
As Vikan continues the implementation of our customer centric marketing strategy, we seek a person who can adapt global campaigns to fit specific market and customer requirements as well as develop smaller customer and market specific adverts and email campaigns.
Graphical support for global marketing campaigns
You will be responsible for graphical adaptations of global marketing campaigns to fit market and customer needs. This includes implementation of translations, size changes and scope changes.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Graphical support for our online presence, designing pages, banners and campaigns for Vikan's own sites in Umbraco and for customers on a needs basis
- The main driver for coordinating and implementing the global advertising and PR push; coordination with customers, sales team, media and PR agents
- Execution of email marketing campaigns; designing and setting the campaigns up in the email engine, coordinating tests with customers service, and sending out to distributors and end-users
- Developing smaller marketing materials from start to finish, like brochures, flyers, ads, banners etc often in cooperation with a project manager
- Ad hoc in-house graphical tasks
Great attention to detail and a good eye for design
You appreciate working for a company that has a strong design tradition both in products and creative marketing expression. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to continuing this legacy and you have a solid hands-on approach to your daily work. You have a profound go-get attitude and are persistent in reaching your targets. Your ability to execute in a fast-paced environment is fantastic and your capacity for juggling many small ad hoc tasks is second to none.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position from an international B2B company
- Alternatively, you have a background from an advertising agency or print house as artwork finisher
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Powerpoint
- It is an advantage if you know Microsoft Dynamics ClickDimensions email programme, Umbraco CMS, html5 and CSS3
We offer an independent and exciting position with varying tasks in a dynamic business.
Excellent communicator with brilliant people skills
You work well independently, as well as thriving in a strong team spirit where we listen and value each other’s inputs. You are a great communicator and understand how to convert customer needs and marketing briefs into creative layouts.
You are structured and enjoy the many graphical ad hoc tasks. You enjoy creating great relationships with your colleagues, sales team and customers, and you know and appreciate that without these relationships you will not reach your goals.
Join a successful international company
As an employee at Vikan you will work in a successful company with a modern, open and informal communication structure. We encourage innovation, motivation and commitment through constructive participation, a team-based management with a very flat organisational structure. Your future colleagues are proud and dedicated and the company has visions and a clear strategy for growth.
Please send your application as soon as possible - we handle applications on an ongoing basis and will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
Based in Denmark, Vikan is an international company exporting to more than 80 countries and the work place for 230 dedicated employees in 7 different countries.? The company has been helping food and beverage plants and other hygiene-sensitive environments live up to their hygiene ideals since 1898. Through integrity, diligence, ingenuity and drive, Vikan has amassed the industry’s biggest bank of hygiene and regulatory insight. Based on this insight, Vikan has developed the world’s most effective professional cleaning tools and advisory services. All to make sure that Vikan’s customers can deliver each and every product they manufacture with pride and confidence. Find out more at Vikan.com
If you have any questions, please contact