Cost Estimator - a six months maternity cover
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. The headquarter is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. Presently, we are looking for an engineer for our Cost Estimation Department for a limited period of six months.
We are offering a challenging position where you will be involved in multicultural collaboration and specialized technical and commercial aspects of chemical and petrochemical plants around the world.
You will join a team of experienced cost estimators where you will get the possibility to use your knowledge and experience to accommodate the demands from our client on a global scale and work in close collaboration with other departments within the company.
You will be introduced and trained by experienced cost estimators and we will fit the job to your knowledge and experience.
- Prepare cost estimates for complete plants, units and equipment for international projects
- Maintain and develop our cost estimation tools
- Maintain vendor lists for critical equipment
- Prepare cost estimates from early design until detailed design
- Collect and evaluate bids from our sub-vendors.
- are co-operative and open-minded
- are prepared to work in a technical environment with specialists
- are interested in working with both technical and commercial aspects of the job
- are not afraid to make an extra effort.
You are a qualified engineer with a good command of English, both spoken and written.
Please contact Group Manager Søren G. Karlsen, phone +45 2275 4047 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 21, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.