Senior ESG Analyst, Responsible Investments Team
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior ESG Analyst, you will be working closely with a team of ESG analysts, together with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work with corporate environmental, social and governance analysis on company level, and contribute to sustainability related research.
In the Responsible Investments team, we work towards the ultimate goal to realise Asset Management’s mission of “Returns With Responsibility”. Also, we have a wide mandate to work with a number of different sustainable development and corporate responsibility related with investment activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be accountable for conducting ESG research on companies that are potential investments in Nordea’s “Stars” products, which includes rigorous analysis of and close dialogue with companies, as well as continuous interaction with portfolio managers.
- Deliver investment-focused sustainability research on emerging and current themes as part of ESG integration activities across the investment platform.
- Contribute to the development of the ESG research model and integration-focused ESG research.
- Active ownership activities.
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a highly dedicated team of people located across the Nordic region that desires to reach their ultimate goals.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You can work independently and proactively with the desire to take ownership of the success of the “Stars” funds. You have strong analytical acumen and attention to detail. When interacting with others, you are appreciated for your cooperative style and strong ability to communicate with colleagues as well as with internal/external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- The ability to conduct high quality research reports in English.
- Understanding of specific Environmental, Social and Governance issues.
- Bachelor in a relevant field a minimum, alternatively broader bachelor supplemented by specialized and relevant master.
- An excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 22 January 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Katarina Hammar Co-head of RI +46733577419
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.