Senior Business Controller with application management for Hyperion
In TORM, we all work together as “One TORM” to become the Reference Company in the product tanker industry, and we are now looking for an ambitious colleague to join our highly dedicated and professional team in Copenhagen. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role in an organization where teamwork, integrity and recognition are important values together with an ambitious and result-oriented culture.
The Financial Planning department is a part of Group Finance and the team is responsible for management reporting, forecasting and performance management in TORM across Denmark, USA, UK, Singapore, India and the Philippines. The team works to provide high quality reporting and financial sparring to TORM’s Board of Directors and Senior Management in order to secure ongoing focus on the financial effects of the commercial decisions.
As our new Senior Business Controller, you will report to the Head of Financial Planning and you will act as the system administrator for our consolidation and planning application from the Hyperion suite and be involved in corporate performance management reporting. The right candidate will enjoy a role with the opportunity for vast cross functional involvement and get insight in the whole value chain of TORM.
Your responsibilities include:
- System administrator of Hyperion applications
- Knowledge with Hyperion Planning and especially Essbase
- Maintenance and further development of Hyperion applications
- Support the business controllers with forecasting requirements
- Development of dashboard reporting in Power BI
- Involvement in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Drive performance management reporting
- Close corporation with Business Intelligence team in development of reports
- Project participation and development activities
- Other ad hoc tasks
- We are looking for an ambitious person with minimum seven years’ work experience who thrives in a busy and exciting work environment
- Furthermore, you have/are:
- Strong focus on quality, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Proactive, outgoing, and stakeholder-oriented
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- A strong user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Interest in business intelligence
- Besides the above, it is an advantage but not a requirement if you have experience within Power BI
As the work environment is very important to us, the right candidate will be one who can contribute to the positive social atmosphere in the team.
A competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension as well as flexible working hours.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. Some overtime during peak periods can be expected.
As the working environment is very important to us, TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year. Furthermore, we have a fantastic office building located at Tuborg Havn with a great lunch scheme provided by Meyers Canteen.
For further information about the position, please call Head of Financial Planning, Brian Gärtner (+45) 39178145 or HR Manager, Carina Cappelen (+45) 39179384.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 5 February 2018.
Applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.
The people of TORM are our real asset and we believe in ensuring the best possible working environment, both at sea and ashore. In TORM, we enjoy working together in a professional, international and informal working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and gives room for ambition. The people of TORM are different nationalities, age and gender, and TORM supports equal rights for all employees.
TORM is one of the world’s leading carriers of refined oil. The Company runs a fleet of approximately 80 vessels. With activities worldwide, TORM is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. TORM’s offices are located in Copenhagen, Houston, London, Manila, Mumbai and Singapore. For further information, please visit www.torm.com