Reputation Institute is the world's leading research and advisory firm for reputation. We provide senior communications and marketing executives at global companies the single-best way to measure, communicate and manage reputation performance. With this insight, companies can protect their reputations, analyze risks and drive competitive advantage.
For more information, please visit: www.ReputationInstitute.com
Reputation Institute offers exciting opportunities for a Senior Analyst candidate interested in strategic consulting for leading global companies. As part of the company you will be challenged to drive commercial relevance for our clients, but you will also have a high degree of influence and impact on how we grow our practice in this emerging field. At the same time, you will be working directly with the leading minds in the field of reputation management.
This position will be located in Copenhagen (Denmark) and be a part of our Research & Analytics team that consists of market researchers and analysts. The candidate should have course work in statistical analyses and SPSS experience is required.
The role will include conducting standard and customized analyses, data mining, predictive modelling and advancing RI’s overall knowledge base by providing analytical rigor and focusing on innovative approaches and techniques. Deliverables are analyses interpretation and output to RI’s Consulting team and our Clients.
- has a minimum Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Sociology, Engineering, Psychology or similar quantitative discipline;
- ability to perform research analysis based on various data and then interpret findings in concise, understandable manner;
- has experience from a consulting or research firm, alternatively can demonstrate experience in applying the theoretical knowledge in addressing practical tasks (e.g. business intelligence background);
- is expert in SPSS or similar software;
- solid experience in complex statistical modelling using SPSS or similar software;
- fluent in English and preferably has international experience;
- strong numerical skills allowing to see story behind the numbers
- exceptionally attentive to detail
- strong communication and relationship building skills
- ability to interact positively with international clients
- is creative, self-motivated, and has the ability to work in a fast paced and highly energized environment
Please, send your application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are evaluating applications and invite relevant candidates on running basis, as we would like the position to be staffed as soon as possible.
Applications will be reviewed, and relevant candidates will be invited on running basis.