Full-time position in the Øresund area based at the Copenhagen office with frequent travel within the Nordic Region.
NanoTemper’s mission is to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. As a team, we believe in collaboration, owning your work, and doing things differently.
With systems, software and consumables for evaluating binding affinities, protein stability and protein quality, scientists in pharmaceutical, biotech or academia will find an optimized workflow, quality results and responsive customer support.
To meet the increasing demand, NanoTemper is expanding. We are actively searching for Field Application Specialist. If your talents, interests and knowledge base reside in the life sciences or biophysics markets, we would like to hear from you.
As a member of our local team, you will be responsible for pre-sales and post-sale customer support in the Nordic Region. Responsibilities include:
- Execution of pre- sales related scientific activities to maintain and expand business opportunities
- Conducting scientific presentations and product usage demonstrations
- Preparing and performing detailed Proof of Concept (POC) studies with customers
- Planning and performing instrument installations
- Planning and performing training on customer site and in-house
- Planning and overseeing workshops and meetings
- Participation in international scientific conferences
- Developing solid customer relationships
- Leading and supporting process improvement initiatives
Education and skills
- Degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Strong scientific background
- Robust background in molecular interaction technologies
- Well organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time across a broad geography
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills
- Team player with excellent networking skills
- Effective communication skills
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across a broad geography
Frequent travel will be required (~50 %).
NanoTemper offers competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.