Management Consultants to Nordea Markets
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We are a rapidly changing company with big ambitions and together we will create the future of Capital Markets banking.
Working with us, you will play an important part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.
Sounds interesting? Come and join our exciting transformation journey!
Join Markets Strategy & Implementation, an internal management consultancy team, working for Markets Executive Management, to provide strategic analysis and driving global change initiatives, across our geographical centres.
Markets S&I is a team of experienced management consultants and project managers with a wide range of skills from strategy and business transformation to specific IT and regulatory competencies. We work independently and provide objective views and new ideas to challenge our business and come up with innovative solutions. We collaborate with an extensive people network across Nordea that help us to effectively anchor and drive synergies across units. We work in a structured manner and execute our projects with rigor, and are widely recognised for high quality and outstanding results. We take pride in helping Markets to deliver upon our promises.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be in the centre of our Business Transformation by analysing and driving strategy development and project execution in close collaboration with our organisation on all levels
- Proactively challenge management and business, and secure impact and sustainability of our initiatives
- Team up with colleagues across the bank to identify business requirements and solutions that meet the needs of our customers, our business and the regulatory environment that we operate within
- Maintain and leverage a good understanding of our business, our people and the markets we operate within, to facilitate business change and spot new business opportunities
- To lead people and use our decision mandate to represent business in projects and relevant decision fora, to simplify and accelerate our change
- Continuously develop and build a great platform for a career in banking
- The role offers, to the right candidates, a steep learning curve and a fantastic opportunity to be actively involved in shaping the leading Capital Markets firm for the future.
As a future colleague, we offer you an inspiring work place and the opportunity to work with dedicated colleagues with a diverse background, all aspiring to deliver great results for our customers. We act as one team, collaborating and supporting each other, and take pride in continuously developing our people and actively promote high performers.
The role is Nordic and you can be based in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm, as of your preference. Some travelling is required as we support our global change agenda and work for senior management in all geographies.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strive to form teams with a mix of men and women, in different ages and with different backgrounds, and to use diverse perspectives in order to improve team performance.
We seek 3 new colleagues with 3 to 6 years of experience from a management consultancy firm as a project or sub-project manager, preferably with focus on the financial services sector or on strategy, innovation and business transformation.
You have until 24.1.2018 to send us your application. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Johan Brunsell, email@example.com or +46 767682299.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.