Relationship Manager, Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The Relationship Manager within the Strategic Coverage team DK in Markets supports and works closely together with the Senior relationship managers (SRM) in driving the overall client coverage and business strategy for our Danish Financial Institutions.
Together with the SRMs you will play an active role towards the clients when maintaining and developing the client relationship both on a strategic and operational level.
The Strategic Coverage Team DK holds the overall client responsibility for the largest Danish financial institutions, i.e. Pension funds, Asset managers, Hedge funds and Local banks.
We drive the client strategy and the respective client teams. We are responsible for the financial performance across product verticals and accountable for credit and operational risk within our client universe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive (together with SRMs) the client strategy, i.e. participate in client and client team meetings, produce client/segment analysis, secure internal coordination between business units and product verticals
- Support the SRMs on different tasks related to credit processes, compliance demands and other operational tasks
- Participate in larger projects with cross-organizational reach and with the aim to optimise internal processes
- Participate in production of management presentations and business updates
The role is based in Copenhagen. Strategic Coverage DK consists of 5 ambitious professionals with deep knowledge on our financial institutional clients and who all strive to deliver great client experiences every day.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Are dedicated, self-driven and have the ability to build strong personal relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment and holds the ability of carrying several tasks without losing sight
- Are openminded and curious and eager to learn new merits
- You hold a Master degree within Economics, Finance or alike
- You have 1-3 years experience from working within the financial markets, either within a bank or an institution (pension fund, AM, HF)
- You have strong communication and presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- You hold solid knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 02.02.18 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Lisbeth Rosendal, email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.