Legal Reporting Officer
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Legal Reporting officer, you’ll ensure that the management company, the fund boards, and the UCITS and alternative investment funds fulfil the requirements set in the regulation in regard to statutory reporting and information duties and transparency.
This also includes being compliant with the regulation, documents being published in timely fashion and in the right channel, as well as the disclosure being made to the relevant authorities in time.
In Fund Operations and Reporting team, our main objective of the team is to ensure the filling of regulatory requirements with respect to reporting and information duties of the funds. A functional way of working ensures a common Nordic operating model, and strong local anchoring safeguards focus on country-specific legal requirements and practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparation, production, and publication of the management company and fund related statutory documents, such as Prospectuses, Key Investor Information Documents, and Articles of Association, for example in connection with product changes or changes to fees
- Preparation, proofreading, and quality control of fund-specific board proposals and legal documents
- Follow-up on board meetings and general meetings, such as filing applications and registrations with the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and the Danish Business Authority
- Information duty of the listed funds in Denmark – preparing stock exchange releases and other announcements
- Preparation, coordination, control, and follow-up on various activities, such as establishment of funds/sub-funds/share classes, listing at the stock exchange, mergers, transfers, name changes, liquidations, and dividend payment
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a highly dedicated team of people located across the Nordic region.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are used to work in an environment with tight deadlines and multiple ongoing tasks. You have an analytical, structured, and independent approach, good communication skills and you are active in reaching out to the organisation. It is you ambition to deliver with high quality.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree
- Preferably past experience with similar tasks within fund administration, for example working as a legal secretary/legal assistant/paralegal in the financial sector and/or within company law
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Package
- Excellent Danish and English skills, both oral and written
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 25th January 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Virve Koskimaa, Head of Fund Company Operations. Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, reachable by phone 8.00-9.00 CET, +358-50-5216189
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.