Digital Project Manager to join an agile co-located team in Digital Markets
In Digital Markets we are in the forefront of the digital transformation in Nordea. We are organized with business and IT development co-located in agile teams. We have the mandate and ability to imagine, develop, and release digital features to our customers with high speed.
Do you picture yourself working in a highly agile environment seated on the biggest trading floor in the Nordics? This is your chance.
As a project manager in the eService & Insights team, you will join a team of 8 highly skilled and motivated IT and business colleagues. You will become part of Digital Markets and contribute to the future development of e-Markets, a state of the art digital markets platform to our corporate customers.
In eService & Insights we are responsible for delivering a superior digital customer experience to our corporate customers who use Nordea e-Markets for trading billions of euros with foreign partners all over the world. We set the bar high when delivering services such as onboarding, trade documents, market watch, market research, compliance and customer support.
You will get a high degree of ownership of features on e-Markets and be responsible for continuously adding improvements to existing features as well as identifying and delivering new ones. Your role will be to come up with innovative digital solutions, translate them into projects that have a clear purpose and scope, engage with IT-developers and manage stakeholders, risks and issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver new innovative digital features and improvements to existing features on e-Markets based on a solid understanding of customer needs (e.g. by working with customer interviews, customer journey mapping, design thinking and customer behaviour data)
- Mature digital concepts that create value to customers and support Digital Markets strategic goals
- Translate digital concepts into clearly defined and tangible project requirements
- Manage and deliver agile projects with MVP deliveries
- Manage developers and stakeholders to ensure that project deliverables and goals are met
- Create exceptional customer experiences in close collaboration with UX and design team
- Follow up on launched initiatives and implement identified improvement
- Act as subject matter expert of selected areas of e-Markets and take responsibility for ad-hoc issues and questions related to those areas
The role is based in Copenhagen in Nordea’s new and modern headquarter.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To make an impact in the role you are a native digital thinker and have both excellent project manager and business analyst skills. You have 5+ years of experience working with digital solutions and scoping projects with clear purpose, deliveries and success criteria. You have a digital and agile mindset and find it natural to follow up on launched projects and identify improvement points.
You work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable and passionate about doing a great job.
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering innovative digital solutions
- Experience with solving business analyst/business development tasks
- Passionate about working with digital solutions and latest digital trends
- Experience from financial/markets organization is an advantage but not a requirement
- Master degree within IT, business or other relevant
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
We are interviewing potential candidates on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you no later than 31st January 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Lars Christian Holm Warnich – head of eService & Insights by mail: email@example.com or phone: +45 2510 4821.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.